Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice a trend in the Fakecels that are eventually revealed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Majority of fakecels that are exposed seem to be white men (mostly) or black men (sometimes).

I don't think I've seen a currycel/ricecel yet that has been exposed as one, even though ethnics make up a considerable amount of this site's population.

White = fakecel
K

didn't one guy's Tinder experiment have a homeless shelter with a white guy and the white guy still got more matches than Tellem-T
Use my pics and specs. You could.make me a millionaire and get no hits.

whitecel = volcel
I'll keep saying this to the ends of the earth all femoids want that middle class family living and they think they have to fuck white guys to get it.

The actual trend = they actually post their picture or contradict themselves

Last edited:
there are no white incels
just go to a 3rd world country

whitecel = volcel
I'll keep saying this to the ends of the earth all femoids want that middle class family living and they think they have to fuck white guys to get it.

So let me learn a new language, travel, invest time and effort into getting a low tier femoid who also only wants me for money and I also have to hope that she doesn't realize I am not actually white and also that she doesn't have a middle class living?

So let me learn a new language, travel, invest time and effort into getting a low tier femoid who also only wants me for money and I also have to hope that she doesn't realize I am not actually white and also that she doesn't have a middle class living?

You don't have to do any of those things except be white which you're failing at right now.

Blacks slay everywhere, whites can slay in Asia anytime.

Blacks slay everywhere, whites can slay in Asia anytime.
Not if you're short. I set my dating profiles to asia for 3 months and got 2 matches who never replied to me

Not if you're short. I set my dating profiles to asia for 3 months and got 2 matches who never replied to me
It's because most of the women in Asia use Asian dating websites because of language/technical limitations. Even if they have a profile in tinder, it doesn't mean they use it. But if you set your location to Bangalore or Delhi or Pune in India, you'll be getting a lot of matches since a lot of Indian foids use tinder.

currycel == the truest of the truecels

didn't one guy's Tinder experiment have a homeless shelter with a white guy and the white guy still got more matches than Tellem-T
BRUTAL

tbh, I've seen a lot of white homeless guys, and they can pull off the grunge look. Saw one today that looked like Kurt Cobain. White bums > ethnik gymcels.

ricecel = volcel - just run Kpop game

Pretty sure there were evidences accounts with specified 5'8 height were getting tons of matches, even in Korea. I don't think being 5'6 would reduce all count to nearly zero.

only truecels are ugly mixed men

another lets hate on white incels thread.

good work OP, very original. :feelsokman:

Ethnics are the original truecels. :feelsbadman: