Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing's more cringe than a redpiller telling you to cope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"actually blackpill isn't true and looks aren't most important! Cope!"
"You just don't want to put in the work at the gym!"
Retards actually gaslight themselves into thinking we're all fat lazy slobs who don't put in effort and blackpill is an elaborate cope for us.

Same intellectuals also claim every example of the blackpill is demoralization. As if Jews want everyone to stop working :lul:

"actually blackpill isn't true and looks aren't most important! Cope!"
Retards actually gaslight themselves into thinking we're all fat lazy slobs who don't put in effort and blackpill is an elaborate cope for us.

Same intellectuals also claim every example of the blackpill is demoralization. As if Jews want everyone to stop working :lul:
I aint workin for this shit and not when my health is in critical condition too!

full

They just prey on desperate incels that are in denial, and make them pay money for they cringe redpill cope course.

Last edited:
They just prey on desperate incels that are in denial, and make them pay money for money for they cringe redpill cope course.
The grifters do obviously. I'm talking about guys who unironically follow the redpill.

My diet is impeccable and Im at 15% body fat, now, just for health reasons and still Im a manlet who cant get laid.

Fuck these redpillers, its a massive cope for many men. Nobody is going to spend money on redpill guides, if redpillers tell them its all about face + height.

The grifters do obviously. I'm talking about guys who unironically follow the redpill.
Or them well they're just coping fags who think that shit advice will help them attract foids, but in reality all you need is to be attractive.

i used to put effort before giving up tbh. Too mentally drained to do anything but at least i've tried.

My diet is impeccable and Im at 15% body fat, now, just for health reasons and still Im a manlet who cant get laid.

Fuck these redpillers, its a massive cope for many men. Nobody is going to spend money on redpill guides, if redpillers tell them its all about face + height.
"Bro you just don't understand! You're not holding your frame enough! :soy: "

Or them well they're just coping fags who think that shit advice will help them attract foids, but in reality all you need is to be attractive.
:yes::bigbrain:

i used to put effort before giving up tbh. Too mentally drained to do anything but at least i've tried.
It's very hard to keep going. That's for sure.

Redpillers are retarded

Mad Season 12 GIF by The Bachelorette

Chad is more likely to get pushed into sports at a young age. They don’t exercise out of cope. They do it because it’s fun, and helps them at their sport. They go to the gym with their friends and they all have a good time together.

This stupid bullshit about
>Chad doesn’t need to lift hurr genetics
Is a retarded, social outcast misunderstanding. You’re outing yourself as a weirdo retard when you say that shit. Then you post some pics off a likely gay, emaciated supermodel to prove your point.

High fashion is ran by faggots. That’s why male models look like starved, titless women. Chad works out because he plays sports, and its fun. All that “It’s all in the face” bullshit is looksmaxx autism fantasy. Chad doesn’t give a shit what women think of his body/face (they like it anyways). He lifts because it’s fun, he plays sports, all his friends lift, and it feels good.

Chad’s are disproportionately in shape. This is purely because of genetics and social reasons. If you’ve ever felt the euphoria you get when you do something badass in a sports game, you’d understand. Now imagine you had the genetics to where a little bit of work in the gym meant you could dunk a ball over someone’s head while the crowd cheers your name? You’d work out every day for that moment.

The Rock Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

The Rock would be normie to above average if he was fat/out of shape. Especially since he’s bald as a cue ball. He’s like 6’2”, so tall, but normie face with a strong jaw. If he was skinnyfat, he really wouldn’t be great.
He was never skinny, his dad gave him super genes look at his young pics

He was never skinny, his dad gave him super genes look at his young pics
First of all, his dad is like 5’10”. The Rock is tall because his dad was average and his mom was like 5’8”.

Secondly, yes, the Rock has never been skinny. That’s partly because of his great genetics, and also partly because he’s been lifting/playing sports his whole life.

If he never lifted and ate like shit, he’d likely look very different. He played football at U of Miami. He was pretty fat as a DT, but that comes with the position. You need as much mass as possible.

The Rock could be skinnyfat. It’s certainly possible for him.