Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nothing will go to plan if you are low tier garbage

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
I started the year with $2,000 in my bank account, which is a decent amount since I only make $18,000 a year and I’m partially disabled.

My goal for the year was to save $6,000 so I could take a two week vacation and do some traveling without worry. It is now September 4th and I have $500 in my bank account JFL!

My car broke down, my rent went up, my electricity rate went up, I had to go to the hospital three times for legitimate emergencies and I’m on 6 prescription medicines that cost me $70 a month with insurance. I’m lucky to put back $100 a month now, and that’s if I eat something cheap at home every single day.

I’m barely surviving now, if we have another recession I’ll probably lose my job. Everything is shit and out of my control. I don’t have the health to do a good paying job, I’m basically useless.

its over if u cant make money

bad luck and bad genes are the worst combo

mogs me, and here I am saving my money so you stop mogging me
I live in rural America, not having a car is not a option, even if it bankrupts you. I’m 15-20 miles from everything.

That's a shitty life. Almost equally shitty as mine. I have bad health, no health insurance, no job, no car, no gf, ugly, manlet, ethnic, the list goes on forever

It never goes to plan

I hated being a wagie.. pointless slavery. Wake up early, hate my life want to kill myself, slave away for pennies. Id rather be poor.