Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing will ever upset me more than people refusing to look at me. Not just ignoring, looking away...

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
I EXIST! I EXIST! I EXIST! I. EXIST.

they're too busy talking shit on tiktok all day

I don't look at anyone either, so I can't hate. Every girl is on her phone setting up her ass gaped by Chad, so whatever.

I'd rather they ignored me than give me disgusted stares.

bullying is worse i wish i was getting ignored instead of ridiculed.

being ignored sucks but honestly better than bullying

I wish people ignored me instead of staring at me, avoiding me as if I have the bubonic plague, or laughing at me.

I wish people ignored me instead of staring at me, avoiding me as if I have the bubonic plague, or laughing at me.
they do avoid me, i walk around (alone ofc l0l) and it's like parting the red sea, they see me, look in the opposite direction, and basically flee at the sight of me. it's simultaneously funny and enraging. inkwell powers i guess

girls coming towards me always cross the road before i even get near to them when im just walking minding my business