Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting nothing truly meaningful in my life

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
all I do is wage 6 days a week and the 1 day I have off all I do is rot inside .

Out of the 6 days, 4 of them are 8 hr shifts while the other 2 are 11-13 hr shifts. Depends on how busy. You might think "Why slave? Why not just neet?" I would if I could but not only was I born hideous, I was born poor too, so i have to. I've been at the same place for a little over a year already and i thought i could just ignore/cope with the significant difference in life between me and the people I am serving at work but it is really getting to me mentally. I can't even peacefully smoke on my day off because all i think about is how i have to wage the next day.

college starts back up in like a month so ill probably quit temporarily to focus on it i guess

I do wish i had some friends irl atleast but I haven't had one since I was in middle school, i am 22 now. it doesn't help either that I can't seem to make conversation with normies even if I try, it always turns awkward since i dont know what to say.

gambling is probably my last cope since i do it daily and hope i somehow will win one day

it doesn't help either that I can't seem to make conversation with normies even if I try, it always turns awkward since i dont know what to say.
Normies practically have their own language. All they ever do is talk about surface level things that never go anywhere.

Last edited: