Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nothing simultaneously depressed and raises my spirit like being some content creator's biggest/only fan.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Somewhere on the Internet is a small time content creator I've been following and engaging with on the regular. And like with a lot of small time content creators, recently they had a "Why am I not successful yet" moment. They tell me "It's hard doing all this work for little reward. But whatever happens, I wanna thank you, you've been my biggest and most consistent fan."

And the way it hits you is, you're sad that so many people in this world can't achieve their dreams. That some people in this world just have to lose so that others can win. But at the same time you're like "I know I can't give you the fame you deserve. But I can be here for you. I can continue to support you with what little I have. If you'll accept it."

That's what it's all about at the end of the day for us commoners. We gotta be there for each other. Because there isn't much else out there for us but each other.

haven't seen you post for a while

Please tell me you are not supporting OnlyFans sluts and the content creator is a guy.

Damn. I'm on the other side of this, as I've been writing stories from time to time and posting them online, and this post definitely hit me. It's quite something when you see a small group of "fans" (still seems to be a bit of a strong word to me tbh, I prefer to simply think of them as a couple of people who like my writing) develop, with you engaging semi-regularly with them:feelsaww:.

Not an only fan, but still feels good to watch youtubers with sub 2k views