Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nothing scares me more than War

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Fuck the blackpill. Nothing scares me more than war. We can cope all we want, but all of us are scared of war.

I am not afraid to study my entire life. But fighting to the death is not something I am prepared to do.

In that way, I don’t care about female behaviour. What are we usually afraid of? Other men. This is just a message to my brocels, I will do my job as a studentcel if it means I don’t get drafted.

Last edited:
I want World War 3 to be started asap.

fighting in a war as an Incel is cucked as fuck.

I am more afraid of my personal future tbh.
I dont mind if the nuke drops on my house

but all of us are scared of war.
Perhaps, but not always. It's not the war that instills fear, it's the very likely possibility of death and disfigurement.

I will do my job as a studentcel if it means I don’t get drafted.
Good luck on not getting drafted, brocel. But remember that the grim reaper can tap you on the shoulder at any moment.

I want WW3 to start. Chads will die and even if I get drafted i'll get in on some war rape :feelsaww::feelsaww:

I'm also afraid of war. Tbh, I'm probably going to get some diagnosis in the near future, so I don't have to serve in mandatory conscription (enforced cuckness).
:feelsseriously:

[UWSL]I[/UWSL][UWSL]magine a jew who fights his own wars[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Tumblr mud1t4b7pI1rkdf96o2 500
[/UWSL]

And remember fellow dweller, your female counterpart doesn't have to die in the war, but she is more oppressed than you because everyone wants to fuck her.

War is based, we can rape and get away with it (in GTA 5)

low T cuck trait. im too much of a sperg to be a warrior but death isnt that big of a deal for me

Men are forced to fight just like it happened in Ukraine, fuck that

Blame neocon Nuland.

65037BDC E613 4549 A162 772933B8C519
39B52574 1F84 426D 9B54 423D6714945F

Perhaps, but not always. It's not the war that instills fear, it's the very likely possibility of death and disfigurement.

Good luck on not getting drafted, brocel. But remember that the grim reaper can tap you on the shoulder at any moment.
When you have dick and balls of course you're drafted:lul: we are the canon fodder gender

low T cuck trait. im too much of a sperg to be a warrior but death isnt that big of a deal for me
Tbf he just wants to live his own life. Kinda gay if you care about his life that much:lul:

fighting in a war as an Incel is cucked as fuck.

I am more afraid of my personal future tbh.
I dont mind if the nuke drops on my house
Exactly high iq. I'm qualifying for disability if any of these retarded homosapien man children start a war for muh resources I ain't being in a war I don't care about case fucking closed:lul:

Fuck the blackpill. Nothing scares me more than war. We can cope all we want, but all of us are scared of war.

I am not afraid to study my entire life. But fighting to the death is not something I am prepared to do.

In that way, I don’t care about female behaviour. What are we usually afraid of? Other men. This is just a message to my brocels, I will do my job as a studentcel if it means I don’t get drafted.
Speak for yourself, nonveterancel who’s afraid of death:smonk:

War is awful indeed, puppets pretend to be rivals with the objective of destroying the economy and making high number of deaths with the goal of achieving the great reset

And remember fellow dweller, your female counterpart doesn't have to die in the war, but she is more oppressed than you because everyone wants to fuck her.
Women will complain about governments making decisions about their bodies without ever remembering that every man can and will be drafted as soon as shit hits the fan.

true odds are we're gonna die in war

don't fight

Nothing scares me more than your mom