Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing Says You're Subhuman Like Getting Mogged By An Abuser (I TRIPLE DOG DARE IT To Justify This One)

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
What the literal and actual fuck !?!? How the fuck am I that bad that I make a shithead like that look good ?!?! I was literally gonna give her the royal treatment and do all the sweet and romantic shit that women literally complain about men not doing for them, I wasn't gonna hit her, I wasn't gonna cheat on her, I wasn't gonna indignify her, I wasn't gonna boss her around, I wasn't gonna do even one percent of what this guy did to her, and yet she'd rather go back to him than even go on one date with me because he "promised", that even though this is like the sixth or seventh time he hit her, "it won't happen again". He pretty much lied about it the first five or six times, but it's ok, because this time he was totally telling the truth, which makes it all better.

I could understand if she rejected me for a guy with muscles, or lots of money, or an expensive house, or a fancy car, but no, she chose to reject me for a guy who routinely beats her up so badly she puts on a quart of make up and changes her hair to cover up the bruising. I just simply ask the dumb cunts who fall for guys like this a simple question : Are we really that bad ? Are we really so disgusting and subhuman that we make guys who beat you up look like the fuck of the year ? Exactly what is it that makes guys like this so much better than us ? If any of us decided to give you the Chris Brown special, would that heat up the kitty enough for a good old fashioned ascending ?. Seriously, inquiring minds sincerely want to know...

Thank god for Xanax and Klonopin and weed carts. Why can't I just stop being alive already ?

Oh, and so you all know, the last incident involving her and this guy ended with her literally getting a tooth knocked out, which gives her a bit of a whistle when she talks. Pretty sure there's some jokes in that, so have at it, she clearly doesn't seem to mind...

Foids like to be beaten up and dominated by chad.

Stop being an attention fag

Foids will go troughs mental gymnastic Olympics to justify why they stay with guys like that. Truth is that foids get wet from handsome face, tall height and evil psychopathic personality.

Sometimes I wonder if women understand that wanting a guy that knocks their socks off ain't supposed to be taken literally

Chad can be a child rapist and women will love him

Its not that you're "bad." Women are just wired like that. If a guy treats them badly then in women's hamsterwheel brains it must equate to him having lots of options. If a guy has a lot of options, he is attractive, and that's that.

If anything, being a so called "good boyfriend" is a turn off for women. Because they view it as you trying to be proper because you don't have options. Women would rather take the handsome Chad who gets flirted on by other women, the Chad who beats them.. than a guy who would make her his whole world.

Basically women view these "nice guys" as huge compensators. They have to compensate because they don't have the genes nor the status. Which is exactly why women would rather pick the guy who is abusive, because he doesn't have to compensate.

Its not that you're "bad." Women are just wired like that. If a guy treats them badly then in women's hamsterwheel brains it must equate to him having lots of options. If a guy has a lot of options, he is attractive, and that's that.

If anything, being a so called "good boyfriend" is a turn off for women. Because they view it as you trying to be proper because you don't have options. Women would rather take the handsome Chad who gets flirted on by other women, the Chad who beats them.. than a guy who would make her his whole world.

Basically women view these "nice guys" as huge compensators. They have to compensate because they don't have the genes nor the status. Which is exactly why women would rather pick the guy who is abusive, because he doesn't have to compensate.
water

Foids will go troughs mental gymnastic Olympics to justify why they stay with guys like that. Truth is that foids get wet from handsome face, tall height and evil psychopathic personality.