Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing pisses me off more than IncelTears/BluePill believing that their good people.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
And yet are willing to turn their backs, when they first take a glance at an incel, or some ugly dude that's in need.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3243

Please refer to the "slave"(which is your average incel tears poster)

They love to pretend like they are good people. A fake act.

They have to believe that. If they admitted to themselves that they're just bullies then they'd hate themselves.

I honestly don't give a fuck, they could just die

They likely see incels walking beside them every day. But are they nice to us and good to us? No, they just walk past us and ignore us. If they were good people then they would give us a bit of positive attention.

That and they're all low-key and sometimes even blunt virgin shamers.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3243
Please refer to the "slave"(which is your average incel tears poster)
Heard/Mob mentality confirmed, to be fair I think we do adopt some of the herd mentality like IncelTears, and perhaps subconsciously, and since we're humans of course.

But I think most incels knows deep inside that they'll walk their own paths alone.

Zielony4 said:
They love to pretend like they are good people. A fake act.
I really hate that man and yeah the should drop the act.

anon_899 said:
I honestly don't give a fuck, they could just die
You've certainly learnt the art of not giving a shit and I think some of the high inhibition incels could benefit from that.

ordinaryotaku said:
They likely see incels walking beside them every day. But are they nice to us and good to us? No, they just walk past us and ignore us. If they were good people then they would give us a bit of positive attention.
That and they're all low-key and sometimes even blunt virgin shamers.
The reverse halo effect is in effect, I'm most people do that subconciously, and I can't really blame them 100%

They live on a different plane of existence, no where they aren't understand how we feel and live like. Just let em be.