Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nothing new here

Asmongold is no different than any other commentary channel cuck for getting triggered by Johnny Somali

Just risk getting accused of sexual harassment Theory

Asmongold is no different than any other commentary channel cuck for getting triggered by Johnny Somali
Who’s that?

People on Social Media aren't real.

People on Social Media aren't real.
They will say controversial shit on purpose and you monkey brained idiots will then repost them on every single plattform you know going "wah wah wah look what she said!!!!"

They will say controversial shit on purpose and you monkey brained idiots will then repost them on every single plattform you know going "wah wah wah look what she said!!!!"

Who’s that?
Johnny Somali is the infamous IRL streamer who broke Japan out of their NPC slumber. I made a thread about him like a week ago detailing my thoughts on why I think he's a vastly better entertainer than 99% of content creators, especially the soy commentaryfags who get so riled up over his zero inhib shenanigans:

Last edited:
He is my favourite jewish streamer

Johnny Somali is the infamous IRL streamer who broke Japan out of their NPC slumber. I made a thread about him like a week ago detailing my thoughts on why I think he's a vastly better entertainer than 99% of content creators, especially the soy commentaryfags who get so riled up over his zero inhib shenanigans:
Oh yeah, I remember that thread. Thanks for sharing it.