Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing more pathetic than people in their 30s and 40s talking about how they are doing in dating

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
At that age, you should be married with a family of your own, not dating and going to meetups to play kickball, and going to improv night to larp as a hipster comedian

this is how pathetic modern culture has gotten

And no, you don’t have your whole life to find love, you have from your mid teens to your early 30s, since that’s a female’s biological clock

and as a male, you’ll be called a creep if you go for women in their prime past 30

and as a male, you’ll be called a creep if you go for women in their prime past 30

Which is complete bullshit, because it's femoids who have the bio clock.

true

but recently soys have been turning around and saying that men have a biological clock too, since sperm quality decreases in your 30s, so we’re no better than foids in this regard

soys man

as an UGLY male, an older chad can still get all the JBs and foids he wants.

fixed it for you.

as an UGLY male, an older chad can still get all the JBs and foids he wants.

fixed it for you.

they’ll still be called creeps

like paul walker, Leonardo DiCaprio

they’ll still be called creeps

like paul walker, Leonardo DiCaprio
who cares if you get called a creep if you fuck/date hot young models and make tens of millions a year? :feelskek:

At that age, you should be married with a family of your own, not dating and going to meetups to play kickball, and going to improv night to larp as a hipster comedian

And no, you don’t have your whole life to find love, you have from your mid teens to your early 30s, since that’s a female’s biological clock

the worst are the soys that are either incels in denial or soys that don't have sex at all and believe they have to ''keep grinding keep hustling'' to finally get the foid of their dreams

the worst are the soys that are either incels in denial or soys that don't have sex at all and believe they have to ''keep grinding keep hustling'' to finally get the foid of their dreams
Volcel if you're not on your 300th consecutive day of Sigma male grindset

it's cringe AF, but most people that age are aware of that today, which is why at those meetups there is an undertone of stoic depression.
It's both, old man sperm is shit tier quality also.

Agepill is all round brutal :blackpill:

How can these soys not be blackpilled by reality?
They don't even think there are attraction-differences in men. They honestly think it's a coincidence that the guys with the "greatest personalities" are all tall good-looking chads/chaddams/tyrones

How can these soys not be blackpilled by reality?
anything is possible in clownworld. normie and soycuck's men borderline bluepill retardation is the root cause foids have privileges, even rights.
They don't even think there are attraction-differences in men. They honestly think it's a coincidence that the guys with the "greatest personalities" are all tall good-looking chads/chaddams/tyrones
yup, the social hierarchy based on looks it's everywhere, from school where the popular guys are gigatall gigachads, you see it even when you are a baby, literally there are videos of foids saying their own newborn child are disgustingly ugly.

VERY well-said. At that age, what the fuck are you even doing? That generation of people is perhaps the most bluepilled of all. When I'm at the gym, I get jealous looks from FAT, old, bald, short, tattoo-maxxed NORMIES because they waited until they were 40 to start taking life seriously. My jealous coworkers are the same way.

YOU had your chance IN A PRE-INTERNET SOCIETY. How could you be dumb enough to waste it!?! :lasereyes:
anything is possible in clownworld. normie and soycuck's men borderline bluepill retardation is the root cause foids have privileges, even rights.

yup, the social hierarchy based on looks it's everywhere, from school where the popular guys are gigatall gigachads, you see it even when you are a baby, literally there are videos of foids saying their own newborn child are disgustingly ugly.

If you like Taxi Driver, I recommend Nitram, best movie of the year. Do NOT read spoilers. I can give you more lesser known Taxi Driver-esque films as well!

VERY well-said. At that age, what the fuck are you even doing? That generation of people is perhaps the most bluepilled of all. When I'm at the gym, I get jealous looks from FAT, old, bald, short, tattoo-maxxed NORMIES because they waited until they were 40 to start taking life seriously. My jealous coworkers are the same way.

YOU had your chance IN A PRE-INTERNET SOCIETY. How could you be dumb enough to waste it!?! :lasereyes:
:worryfeels:
Fakecel detector went off like a klaxon

:worryfeels:
Fakecel detector went off like a klaxon
Yeah, because I'm not short, or fat? Or bald? And don't have tattoos? Maybe I'm fakecel by ~20 years ago standards. But those are things that will get you a:

68b.jpg
It will not get you any pussy, believe me.

Yeah, because I'm not short, or fat? Or bald? And don't have tattoos? Maybe I'm fakecel by ~20 years ago standards. But those are things that will get you a:

68b.jpg
ok. Well now you just sound like a mega autist

Ok. Good luck

68b.jpg

#facts

it's a misconception that all incels are short and ugly

in order for looks alone to work, you need to be 95th percentile, just being above average isn't enough

even for a good looking guy, they have to be white and have status

like jose zunia the beaner chad got 4 matches with unattractive girls while using tinder for 2 days

#facts

it's a misconception that all incels are short and ugly

in order for looks alone to work, you need to be 95th percentile, just being above average isn't enough

even for a good looking guy, they have to be white and have status

like jose zunia the beaner chad got 4 matches with unattractive girls while using tinder for 2 days
sub8 is room temperature IQ bait

how can people still be this autistic and delusional? do you all believe only terachad can get laid? literally all my normie ''friends'' had gfs in HS lmfao. Tinder is also full of high standard roasties and it doesn't take socialcirclemaxxing into account, which normcucks exploit.

Even IF you were a bottom tier normie, you'll still have it far easier than incels as far as looksmaxxing is concerned. Most if not every single person that believed in that theory turned out to be a larping normie faggot in this forum, whether it be personalityinkwell, micropenis29, Colvin or that other clown called mylifeistrash

It's both, old man sperm is shit tier quality also.

Agepill is all round brutal :blackpill:

"Old man sperm" so fucking what. It's femoids that age like milk. Is "old man sperm" equivalent to a 16 year old loli turning into a 40 year old ham-beast?

Fakecel? What are they jealous of, are you gymmaxxed?

As Shannon kisses Kayla, Justus Grossbier's dreams of marriage with a beautiful White woman dwindle....

funny cry crying GIF

god how pathetic must you be to be playing elementary school recess games as a grown ass 30-40 year old? (The foids at those meetups must be even more pathetic than the men!)

sub8 is room temperature IQ bait

how can people still be this autistic and delusional? do you all believe only terachad can get laid? literally all my normie ''friends'' had gfs in HS lmfao. Tinder is also full of high standard roasties and it doesn't take socialcirclemaxxing into account, which normcucks exploit.

Even IF you were a bottom tier normie, you'll still have it far easier than incels as far as looksmaxxing is concerned. Most if not every single person that believed in that theory turned out to be a larping normie faggot in this forum, whether it be personalityinkwell, micropenis29, Colvin or that other clown called mylifeistrash

social circle maxxing only works if it's the right type of social circle, not just any social circle

if you want an attractive girlfriend, you have to be one of the more popular respected members in a 'cool popular kids' social circle

if it's not a popular cool kids social circle, there won't be any access to pretty girls, only plain looking ones or frumpy looking ones

Guess how I'm doing? It's not even worth going through at this point. Women around my age have offspring in their 20s now and that's another reason to disregard the childless creepy looking guy even if she may have thought "Hmm maybe he's rich" or some shit at first!

You'll reach my point remember if things don't change and the longer you stay incel the more "red flags" will be popping up for her. :feelsbadman:

Im so glad I know its over in my 30s. Its like post nut clarity .the problem is , everyone around you is still deluded or committed to the lie.

Im so glad I know its over in my 30s. Its like post nut clarity .the problem is , everyone around you is still deluded or committed to the lie.
Nothing more peaceful than finally accepting that it's all screwed up and the juice ain't worth the squeeze. Not even for gl men, so bad that things have gotten. Let alone for an ugly and old guy like me.

Nothing more pathetic than watching a bunch of millionaires play a game and then talk trash about normal people on twitter. Sad.

I'm a proud creep then

Dating past 30 seems like an incredibly sad affair. You are supposed to meet your gf when you are both teen virgins, get married by 20 and have at least three kids by 30. Imagine still scrolling through tinder and having to look at all the used up cock carousel roasties looking to settle down. Good luck finding love with one of them lmao. And 40? Holy shit if you haven't roped by then just be a monk or something lmao.

Correction: Jealous Chad widowed blown out 30+ foids call men creeps who will not settle for a beater with 100 prior owners, headgasket issues and a permanent bad smell in the cabin for the original price.

So many fakecel :feelzez:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back