Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nothing is too serious in life

INCEL MAYHEM

INCEL MAYHEM

“What a fucking subhuman, you should rope asap”
Don’t take nothing too serious, this is specially true after being blackpilled to almost sui for 5+ years

Don’t stress too much about anything, this sounds like Reddit tier advice but is true , if you take anything, including yourself , too serious and dramatic, you will live a sad, anxious and boring life, find good copes to live with , laugh about how much of a big fat joke is life, natural selection, reproduction, death etc

Be positive, not in the sense of having hope for your inceldom or financial status to improve, because this will lead to disappointment. Be positive in the sense of how you view things, just enjoy what you have and yourself

We are all going to be suffering old subhumans in the end, this at first may sound like a cope to put genetically superior specimens in the same boat as inferior ones, but it’s just the truth of how life and nature work

use the animated gif version of your avi, it will look cooler :smonk:

COPE, literal definition of it.
You are coping by existing as a sub chad, what is cope or not shouldn’t be a concern to you subhuman, all the REAL blackpilled sub chads roped , but here we are.

As I said, enjoy what you have

You are coping by existing as a sub chad, what is cope or not shouldn’t be a concern to you subhuman, all the REAL blackpilled sub chads roped , but here we are.

As I said, enjoy what you have
I gotta enjoy cow feces then

big truth. It is already over. All efforts are cope. Regardless I will grind because I have no choice and is all I know and will ever know.

words of wisdom

If I wasn’t an incel I would take life very seriously. But being incel sometimes I find myself taking things too seriously and have to take a step back and remind myself I’m different, I will never have a complete life, I’m not a whole person, and that’s it’s just stupid to care too much about anything when I’m denied shit that is on the very bottom of Maslows Heirarchy of Needs.

COPE, literal definition of it.
Everyone is coping, whether me or you like to admit it or not. Even the chads that fuck 10 sluts a week. Even the richest prick in the world is coping. Life is cope. We all have to hang onto some ideal or we wouldn't be here, likely dead or in jail or a mental asylum.

It's a hard pill to swallow though, knowing you will never get even 0.5% of the life some people have and they still think they have it just as hard. What can I say, most people are fucked (in the head/retarded).