Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing is more depressing than

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Going to r/truerateme, seeing guys who mog you to hell only get rated 5.5-6. Then you go to insta and compare them to real model tier chads you know the rating is reasonable. It feels like even people like them are struggling in the game while you’re not even qualified to step on the playground.

Life fuckin sucks.

why the fuck are you in there, my homeboi?

you know that the only people in there are narcissistic foids and chads who want to mog

or ugly people who want validation

Going to r/truerateme, seeing guys who mog you to hell only get rated 5.5-6. Then you go to insta and compare them to real model tier chads you know the rating is reasonable. It feels like even people like them are struggling in the game while you’re not even qualified to step on the playground.

Life fuckin sucks.
Damn. I got called ugly and got rated 2.5 on reddit lol

why the fuck are you in there, my homeboi?

you know that the only people in there are narcissistic foids and chads who want to mog

or ugly people who want validation
I’m a lookspilled neetcel who has enough time to cultivate my self harming tendency

At least they were honest and didn’t give you a 5
True. I have deleted the post since so i don't become a meme on forums like this one. Blackops2cel unironically mogs me

Going to r/truerateme, seeing guys who mog you to hell only get rated 5.5-6.
bc that subreddit is for foids who want to get confidence boost by soy redditors who will rate them 9/10 or 10/10. these faggots probably just want to destroy the guy's confidence so they might have higher odds of picking up a foid