Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing is interesting anymore

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
I often think about how insanely cheap human life is. Most people die and then are completely forgotten about in at most a few decades. The world keeps spinning and most of us had no impact. Think about meteors. One could coincidentally hit Earth and kill us all. Not much we can do about it. When the planet gets boring, god chucks a rock at it. He could be winding up at any time, and it'll mean nothing in the end.

It's hard to care about anything nowadays. Mass shootings don't matter to me, presidential assassination attempts are hardly worth my interest, and I really couldn't give less of a shit about wars around the world. Nothing I do matters and I'm trapped in a meaningless existence. I can't actually answer why I'm still alive. My life has been going nowhere for years now.

Every single one of the dreams I had as a child has been crushed to pieces. All of my teenage years were miserably spent with isolation, depression, and bullying. On top of that, I currently have no friends. Every person I've ever thought of as a friend has left me and moved on. This is a given since I'm on this forum, but I've never experienced love before. Never kissed, held hands with, or affectionately hugged someone in my life (and obviously I'm still a virgin). College didn't work out for me since I had zero friends and was excluded by everyone around me. I had to drop out, and now I rot at home in community college. I see social media posts all the time from people I went to high school with going to their big universities with all their friends and bfs/gfs. I see them post about partying, concerts, and just hanging out with friends in general, all while I spend every day and night alone. I have no social life and haven't had one in numerous years.

I'm also ashamed about dropping out of school in general. I was actually pretty smart when I was younger. I took higher level classes in school and pretty much always received good grades. I actually enjoyed learning when I was younger too, and I wanted to go to a highly ranked college and do well. The thought of doing research and experiments of some sort with friends in college was something that motivated me to do well in school. When I slowly realized this would never become a reality during the last few years of high school, it somewhat killed my adventurous spirit, and it became a chore to actually put effort into school. Even if I somehow do get better, it'll be incredibly difficult to get myself out of the deep grave I dug for myself.

I've been living solely off of copes for the past couple years. Alcohol and weed were the only things I looked forward to. Nothing else was interesting, but now even those things are starting to become boring. When I'm not in class, probably like 90% of my time is just sitting around doing nothing productive. I don't enjoy being alive. Being conscious is fucking awful and I wish it would end already.

Nothing gets better

Last edited:
Nice 4444th post. I like that number. And yea, it is crazy how insignificant life can be at times. Things just get boring. Feels like nothing exciting usually happens anymore. Like I've seen most of the new stuff there is to see

Nice 4444th post. I like that number. And yea, it is crazy how insignificant life can be at times. Things just get boring. Feels like nothing exciting usually happens anymore. Like I've seen most of the new stuff there is to see
Totally. Nothing new to be interested in anymore

Totally. Nothing new to be interested in anymore
It sucks. Without a sweet and loving girlfriend, everything seems so drab and pointless. No motivation

It sucks. Without a sweet and loving girlfriend, everything seems so drab and pointless. No motivation
A girlfriend like that would drastically improve my life, most of ours actually. I can't stand it when people say "you need to work on yourself first" in response to our desire for a relationship

A girlfriend like that would drastically improve my life, most of ours actually. I can't stand it when people say "you need to work on yourself first" in response to our desire for a relationship
Same. It would solve a majority of my problems in life. They only say that to let us know our place. In other words they mean, "Fuck off and die alone. Find some copes to get through life while you remain a good little cog in the system".

Same. It would solve a majority of my problems in life. They only say that to let us know our place. In other words they mean, "Fuck off and die alone. Find some copes to get through life while you remain a good little cog in the system".
Well said. It's like they actively enjoy that we suffer

I failed in everything as well I just do my drugs now and keep it cheap so I don't run out of money and I eat.food food is awesome but it's expensive as well and I imagine becoming rich I had a lot of business ideas but nobody to support me or mentor me or even give me a good job to save up myself.i CBA with starting form scratch at 27 and trying to do minimum wage and grind up the ladder.becausr that shit is impossible even if you start at 17. The UK has really difficult social ladder.to climb as well. You can basically never become rich here,.you have to be born rich. I don't get It but what can I do except repeat the same day again for the 5000th time

Support (((democracy™))) but voting in this year’s ((((election™)))

I failed in everything as well I just do my drugs now and keep it cheap so I don't run out of money and I eat.food food is awesome but it's expensive as well and I imagine becoming rich I had a lot of business ideas but nobody to support me or mentor me or even give me a good job to save up myself.i CBA with starting form scratch at 27 and trying to do minimum wage and grind up the ladder.becausr that shit is impossible even if you start at 17. The UK has really difficult social ladder.to climb as well. You can basically never become rich here,.you have to be born rich. I don't get It but what can I do except repeat the same day again for the 5000th time
Brutal. getting through the day is like a fucking hamster wheel. Life goes nowhere

Nowadays I can only find "hapiness/peace" when I am enjoying the small copes of life.

Listening to some music, playing video games, smoking a cigarette, things like that.

The time that I am not coping I am working. I never went to college beucase I dont want to go to high school 2. I didnt have friends on high school. I was literally invisible, no knew me and i didnt know anyone. I dont remember one single person from high school and i fimished it like 2 years ago. And of course I am a KHHV

If I had a gf I would wake up every day happy and ready to face the world lol.

I am losing motivation slowly with each passing year. I should quit my job at this point. I dont want to be a betabuxx in my 30s anyway.

Nowadays I can only find "hapiness/peace" when I am enjoying the small copes of life.

Listening to some music, playing video games, smoking a cigarette, things like that.

The time that I am not coping I am working. I never went to college beucase I dont want to go to high school 2. I didnt have friends on high school. I was literally invisible, no knew me and i didnt know anyone. I dont remember one single person from high school and i fimished it like 2 years ago. And of course I am a KHHV
very relatable. I am not in contact with a single person I knew from grade school. On top of that I'm not in contact with anyone from college either

I am losing motivation slowly with each passing year. I should quit my job at this point. I dont want to be a betabuxx in my 30s anyway.
Yep. It's so hard to be happy deprived of such basic needs. I need to get a job soon though to fund my hobby of cars. Never gonna betabuxx though

If I had that kind of support, I'd do so much better in nearly every aspect of life