Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing is ever gonna change

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You're an incel. This is your life now. Nothing is ever gonna get better or change. It will be like this for how ever long you live. Any ascents that happened here were most likely attempts to betabuxx a foid. Being ugly will never breed genuine attraction from a foid.

The only good thing will happen much later after you die, the Heat Death Of The Universe.

Cope till the end as they say. That’s all we have.

Any ascents that happened here were most likely attempts to betabuxx a foid. Being ugly will never breed genuine attraction from a foid.
Betabuxxing foids but they doesn't love you. gold diggers

True, we are destined for loneliness and despair.

Rope as soon as possible, no need to prolong the misery. You will get nothing from it and the state will get taxes from you.

Crimemaxxing is the only way out of the matrix now, all the other glitches have been patched.

You're an incel. This is your life now. Nothing is ever gonna get better or change. It will be like this for how ever long you live. Any ascents that happened here were most likely attempts to betabuxx a foid. Being ugly will never breed genuine attraction from a foid.
If someone here doesnt have that mindset, theyre not trucels and still think they can ascend. Truecels have completely given up

Fuck women I just want money so I can buy copes and food. Who even really needs women when you have food and weed and car and I still have family to do stuff with just need money

Fuck women I just want money so I can buy copes and food. Who even really needs women when you have food and weed and car and I still have family to do stuff with just need money
Cope, but true

GIF by Breaking Bad

Rope as soon as possible, no need to prolong the misery. You will get nothing from it and the state will get taxes from you.
Roping is the best gift you could give an incel

Based