Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nothing good will ever happen to you

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Good things only happen to good looking people

Ugly people can win the lottery too.
And that is the only thing that has the same probability of happening both if you are ugly and good looking.

the truth. quit c0ping b0y0s

And that is the only thing that has the same probability of happening both if you are ugly and good looking.

Death rate for being human is 100% for everyone as well

manlets can be celebrities so what
thats like saying there are plenty of successful jews in nazi germany

Just world fallacy isn't true you know, neither is this shit

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but even when ugly people win the lottery they're often in for a major letdown.

This is because they're basically forced to quickly realize the limits to what money can buy (even the best and most expensive surgeries can't turn a normie into a Chad or a Chadlite into a GigaChad). Money also can't significantly improve one's personality if it was destroyed by years of bullying. Often the money just makes one's personality even worse, in fact.

Looks guarantee everything good in life--money, friends, and status included.

Last edited:

cope
if you are GL the universe conspires in your favor, even altering physical laws for your convenience

But it already did. Just last week I quit my job for example.