Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing gone longer than 12 hours without eating.

Numbered

Numbered

Recruit
★★
Am I missing out on fasting? Never believed the benefits or had a reason to try.

There isn't much danger in trying and I hear some people benefit from it. Though, I've tried fasting for a few days and it just made me feel shaky and weak.

I naturally dont have any food until 3pm on week days since coffee murders my appetite. I dont really know if it benefits me or not, I really dont feel a difference in energy levels but it's really nice not thinking about food at all or getting hungry.

loads of benefits, the best one being the weight loss.

I usually get angry if I’m fasting

loads of benefits, the best one being the weight loss.

I might try it to help with my acne.

I naturally dont have any food until 3pm on week days since coffee murders my appetite. I dont really know if it benefits me or not, I really dont feel a difference in energy levels but it's really nice not thinking about food at all or getting hungry.

The same thing happens to me, then I end up eating too much at night, sometimes right before crashing.

Fast on ramadan, bro

I've read it has a ton of positives (look up autophagy) but how it affects you seems to depend on the individual. Some people say they feel weak when fasting, others say they feel much better. I find that I feel better when I go through 20+ hour periods without consuming any calories. Seems to help with high blood pressure as well. Been doing that for a few months now, though I do take a break every few days.
You should consider giving it a shot.

Slow down your fast. Go for 8 hrs.

I heard it has benefits but not sure if it is worth it tbh.