Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nothing gives me a better hard on than seeing Normies being scared shitless about WW3

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyhTw-ZHTiE

LMFAO AT THE NORMIES SHITTING THEMSELVES LIKE PATHETIC FAGGOTS IN THE COMMMENTS BECAUSE THEIR LIVES ARE ABOUT TO END :lul::lul::lul:

SUFFER YOU PIECES OF SHIT NORMIES. I WILL PROBABLY ORGASM EVERY MINUTE FROM THE JOY THE MOMENT A NUCLEAR WAR IS DECLARED. THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE FOR TREATING UGLY, SHORT, BALD MEN AS SUBHUMANS AND LIVING AS DEGENERATES ANIMALS YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS TRASH

DEATH AND SUFFERING TO ALL OF YOU INHUMANE DEVILS :D:D:D

In most countries nothing's gonna happen except more draconian laws and more degeneracy.
Nuclear war could be a much needed fresh start for the world.

the biggest lifefuel is that it's over for the cucked west, while the based east is rising once again :dab:
No one is rising, both the east and the west are going to get destroyed

Cope, china and Russia will be the next superpowers :feelsokman:

It's over for cucked faggot loving countries like USA, Uk, Germany, etc :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha:
If WW3 doesn't happen then yes. But if WW3 does happen then no one is getting out unscathed

Cope, china and Russia will be the next superpowers
From the standpoint of economy - China will be unironically number 1.
From the standpoint of environment - Russia will be able to become a superpower after global warming continues and all the permafrost melts in Siberia and creates enormous lengths of arable land.

Imma get some popcorn and watch the world end because even if I die it never mattered anyway

doing my part

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back