Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nothing funnier than the males who think that sexually liberating foids means more sex for them

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-

View: https://youtu.be/i9pqcyBbuhM

A Swedish Twitch sub-animal whore drops a brutal lesbianpill on her viewers, which is not surprising since 95% of men are dogshit in femshit's eyes while 100% of other women and dogs are sexually irresistible to them. JFL if you still believe femshits are actually attracted to men and not forcing themselves due to social norms and "it feeling right", unless the guy is a one in a million tera chad. If you don't believe me check this absolutely brutal thread as it's said by femshits themselves

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/e5h8v2/q4w_what_percentage_of_men_do_you_actually_find/?utm_term=855729182&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

But anyway, what's more pathetic are cucks like these

Screenshot_20220214-203658_YouTube.jpg

Lmfao at how gullible and delusional is the average male :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Thinking he can take advantage of foids degeneracy and the lesbianpill/degeneracypill while not being a top 5% chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over for travelcels

Meanwhile when pewdiepie talks about sweden he says he hated school, university and was a lonely guy. I guess girls are having a completely different experience than guys in Sweden lol

2 Afraid to click and watch :feelstrash:

But thats you average white male

Meanwhile when pewdiepie talks about sweden he says he hated school, university and was a lonely guy. I guess girls are having a completely different experience than guys in Sweden lol
Yeah, and he was a solid chadlite when he was younger while being high IQ with good personality, but still at the end he had to run JBW and fuck a girl 4 points below him. Meanwhile foids in Sweden would rather fuck another female landwhale than touch a male chadlite like pewdiepie :feelskek::feelskek:

fucking filthy sloppy nasty fucking dumb mindless fucking bitch gross shit of piece fucking disgusting and totally haram

Dressed like a whore, bitch should be whipped in GTA.

Holy shit a Chad like felix lived like that rip , I’m like that too

cucks deserve the guillotine or choking on madagascar cockroaches

This spunk bucket whore must get gang raped by the men of all the races (in gta V)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back