Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nothing can save me. [Agepill]

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I don't think getting sex or a relationship will solve anything for me. There's supposed to be a natural progression, a journey, that makes the experience worthwhile. It simply doesn't exist at my age. Women either want a quick fuck or instant commitment because they know their biological clock is ticking. I seriously think I would be better off buying a virgin JB in some third world shithole.

have you tried mewing?

You are going through a phase

I wish someone would put a bullet in my defective brain

I don't think getting sex or a relationship will solve anything for me. There's supposed to be a natural progression, a journey, that makes the experience worthwhile. It simply doesn't exist at my age. Women either want a quick fuck or instant commitment because they know their biological clock is ticking. I seriously think I would be better off buying a virgin JB in some third world shithole.
Were you the guy who was talking about going to SEA about a year ago? Did you not go?

I feel like if you desire something for so long and you finally achieve it then you'll finally be happy again. It's like winning the lottery.

any of us getting into a relationship is guaranteed to be a clusterfuck

NO WAY she will not have a massive advantage in experience

NO WAY she will not force you to face it and rub your nose in it

How old are you OP?

Just go to the past tbh.

I seriously think I would be better off buying a virgin JB in some third world shithole
sounds like a plan, provided you can afford it

God I wish that were me

Were you the guy who was talking about going to SEA about a year ago? Did you not go?
no, you're thinking of someone else. I hate noodlewhores tbh. I would go latin america though

You're thinking of @Zesto
Doesn't ring a bell. I haven't been on here since last April but the guy had an avi with like a grim reaper or skull witha hoodie on at that time and posted a lot. Maybe my memory is mixed up nm

Doesn't ring a bell. I haven't been on here since last April but the guy had an avi with like a grim reaper or skull witha hoodie on at that time and posted a lot. Maybe my memory is mixed up nm
@StaroRavager ?

If only there was a pill that could make you age backwards.

I would be better off buying a virgin JB in some third world shithole
I genuinly consider this tbh if I dont get a decent gf after all my looksmaxing at like 25

I'm in my early thirties ffs.

be ready 30s coming for you it is beyond over now

nothing matters anyways, we all meet the same fate in the end.

Same. Everything from now on is pure torture. People our age are marrying and having children. Meanwhile I would get an incredible high just from holding hands if it ever happened.

Everything from now on is pure torture. People our age are marrying and having children. Meanwhile I would get an incredible high just from holding hands if it ever happened.
Same tbh.

@StaroRavager ?
No, it’s @Letting Go I just found out about him a few days ago when looking at old threads. He was active during last spring and was banned or left a few months before I started lurking

it=over life=horrendous. honestly bro run away from home and join the circus.

honestly it would make you forget about missing out on having a youth if you had a legit young gf who thought you were amazing

but that's impossible, no offense

Only the shekelmasters and their faithful shabbos goyim can buy virgin JBs even in Third World shitholes. Best you'll get is some tatted up, chainsmoking, tooth decaying, dark-skinned single mother peasant roastie. It's over.

If you want to we can go together and split some of the expenses, then split our new waifus. :feelsohh:

Wait you’re 25? Damn....at that age I still felt like I had hope. Now at 32 it’s just cope or rope.....

Last edited: