Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nothing brings me joy anymore

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Used to get excited about the latest video games, now I have zero interest in vidya and any other media. Used to go to the gym and aim for new PRs and shit, now I have zero motivation, being muscular will never compensate for the fact I am a subhuman. I used to want to work and earn money, now I have no use for money because I don't care about material possessions and wage slaving is soul crushing. Shit, fantasizing about one day finding a bitch and ascending used to make me happy, now the idea of me ascending is just too unrealistic.

https://preview.redd.it/the-west-has-fallen-v0-2o48ufs4imxb1.png?auto=webp&s=6be177809c5194da2f4707105946bc9cd632be22

This is what inceldom does to us.

welcome to anhedonia, it only gets worse from here

I feel the same way about most media. It's all recycled rubbish. What's the point? I watch a movie and it leaves me with a wayward, transient impression of sentiments, ideals, concepts abstruse and meagre, and objective characters all wrapped-up in the presentation of the theatre. Sure, I can watch Eddie Murphy's Life or Robert De Niro's The King of Comedy and by doing so distract myself momentarily, get a few chuckles in, but after that it's back to the existential slaughterhouse. I feel like Meursault, this is a life of aesthetics without motive or resolution.

Last edited:
I bring me joy but nobody else does