Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nothing applies to ethnics only whites

You literally take some random fucking YouTube comment that could be a troll.

giphy.gif

It's bedtime for the 14 year olds already, kiddo. You're just tired, come back tomorrow.

Evidence1

Raceandattraction

Selection 077

You literally take some random fucking YouTube comment that could be a troll.

giphy.gif

It's bedtime for the 14 year olds already, kiddo. You're just tired, come back tomorrow.

Another bluepiller in denial of the race pill

Had to bump, I'm surprised this post didn't get any friction, so do you agree with this post bro?
it is very well written indeed.

And a tall, muscular black man is perfect.

FUCK I NEED TO GO TO BRAZIL FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FUCK THIS LOCATIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The race pill is real but you're exaggerating it a bit here.
You can easily beta bux as an ethnic -- you might not be able to beta bux some white bitch, but you'll definitely be able to beta bux other ethnics.
Also just be a thug is something blackcels can 100% pull, not all ethnics can though.

Whites have the luxury of never being rejected by their race.
That's not true, they just have the luxury of not being rejected for their skin color by nearly anyone.
Like they can try and date other whites, but they'll be rejected for being subhuman or an aspie, not for being white. And they'll have BETTER chances with ethnics, whereas other ethnics have horrible chances trying to date other ethnics and even less of a chance with whites.

I have just proved that anyone can get laid in Asia.

Well here in my country, Brazil, most people are black, dark skinned. I don't know how it is like to be black in the USA, but here it is great. The females only like blacks around here, whites are seen as feminine. And a tall, muscular black man is perfect.

What are your specs brother? Are you short/dwarf? Deformed? Sick? Because if you are just black, here in Brazil you will get 2 wifes the moment you put your feet on the ground. You don't have to say anything, just by being black they will come to you. And if you say you are from another country?? MY BOY THEY WILL FIGHT FOR YOU like crazy.

Otherwise, it will be just COPE on your part.
This has to be a copy pasta @Robinxyz is what this guy saying true?

This has to be a copy pasta @Robinxyz is what this guy saying true?
Cope. Total Bullshit. Brazilian women usually go for light- skinned blacks or white men. Just the other day I saw a jet black female with a tall white guy. Most black guys we have around here are ugly as fuck, women don't want to fuck with them. Two wives as soon as the guy lands on their airport hahahaha. It's really sad to see another countryman bringing so much misinformation. Even black women from the most africanized parts of the country want a white guy. Getting a white boyfriend in Brazil means the girl is dating up or marrying up. It's really no different than the US. Anyone who says different is just coping hard.

Run the Cosby game.

Cope. Total Bullshit. Brazilian women usually go for light- skinned blacks or white men. Just the other day I saw a jet black female with a tall white guy. Most black guys we have around here are ugly as fuck, women don't want to fuck with them. Two wives as soon as the guy lands on their airport hahahaha. It's really sad to see another countryman bringing so much misinformation. Even black women from the most africanized parts of the country want a white guy. Getting a white boyfriend in Brazil means the girl is dating up or marrying up. It's really no different than the US. Anyone who says different is just coping hard.
lol I thought so, there was no way what he was saying is true. Thanks.

lol I thought so, there was no way what he was saying is true. Thanks.
I posted some pictures of random couples on my thread a few weeks ago. All the couples were white. Black guys are usually seen with white landwhales or are just full blown incels. I think Tellem fakes his inceldom. There's no way in hell the guy can't get laid in fucking Canada. The place is full of weed heads, for christ's sake. Canadian women are sluttish as fuck. He's probably faking it or he's just too weird. The guy doesn't even have a job or even travel. He lives in the first world. Even I got something going for myself here in this third world crap.

I posted some pictures of random couples on my thread a few weeks ago. All the couples were white. Black guys are usually seen with white landwhales or are just full blown incels. I think Tellem fakes his inceldom. There's no way in hell the guy can't get laid in fucking Canada. The place is full of weed heads, for christ's sake. Canadian women are sluttish as fuck. He's probably faking it or he's just too weird. The guy doesn't even have a job or even travel. He lives in the first world. Even I got something going for myself here in this third world crap.
maybe he is maybe he isnt, Ive never seen canada so I dont know how it is.

Holy shit every thread you make is crying about not being white. Please stfu.
Incels are not a race. ANYONE can be incel Jesus Christ and you’re over 6ft and act like this

You haven't even been to Canada so stfu

Holy shit every thread you make is crying about not being white. Please stfu.
Incels are not a race. ANYONE can be incel Jesus Christ and you’re over 6ft and act like this
The racepill is strong.

>2018
>FF 6 years
>JBB

2018 niggers be like