Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Note to lurking bluepillers

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Getting laid isn't a choice and behaving differently won't change our face. That's it, that's the problem, it's that simple.

You may think we can't get a date bc we're shy, but it's the other way around. Being ugly shaped our personality.

If you tell an ugly guy he should get laid, or make fun of him for not getting laid, or should "have game", you're advocating rape because that's the only game that would work for us and the only way we could choose to have sex. Which is great in my book but doesn't sound like something normies would want to do or dare to do.

I’ll write their response to you, so they don’t have to

“iMPROOv your PERsonaLitY RACEST inKWELL!1”

Yeah that'd probably be their response.

But then again, if they think I would get laid with a better personality, they're accidentally implying that becoming a rapist would be an improvement to my personality. Either that or my face will somehow change with a personality improvement.

Ik it's a bad day to make a note for bluepillers thread since they didn't realize we changed the website address, but well I hope someone reads it

Last edited:
I always wonder the reasoning behind their generic advice like, do these niggers rly assume ALL of us haven't tried to do the nonsense they speak about like one billion times before getting to our current conclusion?

I always wonder the reasoning behind their generic advice like, do these niggers rly assume ALL of us haven't tried to do the nonsense they speak about like one billion times before getting to our current conclusion?
There's no reasoning. They see an ugly guy and don't like him and assume he has a bad personality, and that he'd get laid if he was cool like chad. That's unironically the extent of their mental capacity.

The same way you can't relate to starving guys in africa, bluepillers can't relate to you. For them, just hit the gym and put yourself out there works because it works for them (especially holes, who just have to be themselves to get plowed).

All of you misogynist incels never change! If you'd get rid of your toxic mindset then you'll get laid,

You forgot my favorite part:

"Women can sense the misogyny without even talking to you or knowing you!!!"

Incel with shy personality: Incel
Incel with confident personality: Creep

Chad with shy personality: Cute
Chad with confident personality: Chad

The same way you can't relate to starving guys in africa, bluepillers can't relate to you. For them, just hit the gym and put yourself out there works because it works for them (especially holes, who just have to be themselves to get plowed).
Yeah but i do know starving guys in africa have it bad, i just don't care, but i wouldn't be retarded enough to lecture them

I legit dk if this is sarcasm or unironically redpilled
Incel with shy personality: Incel
Incel with confident personality: Creep

Chad with shy personality: Cute
Chad with confident personality: Chad
Based

Last edited:
Wýscan hlýt mâ ætstandan l¯æs woruldlic ðe {aren't} oð oferm¯ætlic, eallum from attraction with pron ðe ic sôðlic fæstlic onuppan feorh ðigen }, sê into mîn wêna {was} sîðfat furðor further {fun} sifeða fore sê {football} tîeme. Wuldor a scear swîðe lýtel tô hwý sê gamenung by reason of best un−l¯æd wægn {played} leorninghûsbêga tôdâl un−l¯æd {nerds}, mîn micelnes. nðh dêopnes ðe êow canne huntnold lâst welhwilc pro {non-pro} efenlîca râd micelu. {As} ealdgenîðla orped, {matches} weorðian oferferian uppe forð forðbie weargbr¯æde efen forniman wiðerbreca {ELO} scearpian, gumðêod {should} bêon important hêan bryttian } mîn strêam lâc. {Being} hwônlic {has} tôhwega and prættig onlic ellen friðian w¯æge {ratio}. {In} mîn wêna, ðone as m¯æst d¯ælan {is} ðone as meltan wægn stânhege, hnot gegnunga tô−wiðere oððe. Uppan } oðferian oð−brêdan wægn ûpnes framcyme æt−bregdan dôð {equation}. {The} fêre {is} prættig sêfte for ðý ðe.

Just improve you personality and word hard bro. Bones will start to grow in your face.

They live in a bluepilled just world fantasy, where it's all on you if you're alone. It couldn't possibly be women's ridiculous standards. You're withdrawn not because people have bullied you your whole life, you just "choose to be that way" :feelsclown:

They live in a bluepilled just world fantasy, where it's all on you if you're alone. It couldn't possibly be women's ridiculous standards. You're withdrawn not because people have bullied you your whole life, you just "choose to be that way" :feelsclown:
They will find literally anything else to blame EXCEPT women and their high ass standards