Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy #notallincels

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Why is that every time someone related to incels commits a crime people screech about labeling us a terrorist group but when a Muslim goes Jihad on their asses, everyone is like #notallmuslims?

Incels are considered misogynistic, yeah, but so is the Quran.

Not all incels commit or even support/encourage such attacks, likewise, not all Muslims commit or support/encourage Jihad attacks.

I really don't get the difference, looks like just plain hypocrisy to me.

Last edited:
Why is that every time someone related to incels commit a crime people screech about labeling us a terrorist group but when a Muslim goes Jihad on their asses, everyone is like #notallmuslims?

Not all incels commit or even support/encourage such attacks, likewise, not all Muslims support Jihad attacks.

I really don't get the difference, looks like just plain hypocrisy to me because Muslims are interesting to the globalist elites' agendas so they have to be cut slack as a protected "minority".
stop caring about what IT cucks think. I for one don't care about label of 'terrorist' because nobody in my country cares about muh woman hate

As long as no one tries to prosecute my ass for shitposting Idc tbh

nobody in my country cares about muh woman hate
I unfortunately can't say the same. Brazil just passed some ridiculous gynocentric laws, like one against "psychological damage" against women. Basically, anything you do or say can be a crime now if it hurts women's feelings.

I unfortunately can't say the same. Brazil just passed some ridiculous gynocentric laws, like one against "psychological damage" against women. Basically, anything you do or say can be a crime now if it hurts women's feelings.
Why isn't bolsonaro doing anything against it?

Incels are easier to bully and looked down upon

Why isn't bolsonaro doing anything against it?
Good question. He either has his hands tied or he's a tradcuck who'll support anything if it's for the "well-being" of muh women. I hope it's the former option.

Whatever helps their agenda, feminists and lgbt hate Christianity even though Church corrupted itself to fit with them. While they support islam which couldn't be more opposite from them.

Whatever helps their agenda, feminists and lgbt hate Christianity even though Church corrupted itself to fit with them. While they support islam which couldn't be more opposite from them.
Because it is trendy to do so. If racism was trendy Figrews would be calling blacks "Niggers" non stop and whipping them whenever they see them in the street, shouting at them to get back on the plantation. Simps will follow Figgers to the death if necessary, doing everything they want just to get a crumb of pussy. It's the mating strategy of the Beta.. betray all Men just to get sex.

Because it is trendy to do so. If racism was trendy Figrews would be calling blacks "Niggers" non stop and whipping them whenever they see them in the street, shouting at them to get back on the plantation. Simps will follow Figgers to the death if necessary, doing everything they want just to get a crumb of pussy. It's the mating strategy of the Beta.. betray all Men just to get sex.
I think this is actually the main reason why people support or at least tolerate Islam.

Tl;dr Islam was strong enough to force itself into power in many countries so it's respected because might makes right for normies and women.

Liberal government dictates whats is acceptable and whats not. People are sheeps.

Liberal government dictates whats is acceptable and whats not. People are sheeps.
Yup, and this is obeyed because the state is strong enough to force its ideas of right and wrong onto people, and people accept it because most think might makes right.

Cross posting my comment from another thread

A lot of guys here are worried that this guy and others who go ER will cause governments to clamp down and pass draconian laws that equate inceldom to terrorism. My response to that is the Western governments are gonna do that either way, even if no one goes ER.

In fact Canada already has under Justin Cuckdeau and here in Cuckmerica Joe Biden has declared incels as domestic terrorists (as well as trump supporters & white "extremists").

As far as this incident, I think this guy just snapped and decided to take out his anger on people he knew (possibly his neighbors?).

Of course mainstream media, soyciety, and normies are gonna hate and condemn incels. They're already hate us when we haven't been violent or gone ER, they're just gonna hate us even more if someone goes ER.

Stop seeking their approval or begging them by saying "not all of us are like that". It doesn't matter, THEY WILL ALWAYS SEE US AS EVIL. Never back down and never apologize for something you didn't do.

If it was up to me I'd love to see the West and the whole world collapse and die. To see this evil fucked up world die would bring me such peace and happiness. I'd be like Nero fiddling while Rome burns.

Precisely.. Figgers are the biggest sheep and if Men say anything against them they get access to Hole denied. Men might find things a Figrew say to be antithesis to their truth, but won't say anything for the threat of losing their safety in society.

I think this is actually the main reason why people support or at least tolerate Islam.

Tl;dr Islam was strong enough to force itself into power in many countries so it's respected because might makes right for normies and women.
I didnt saw till now that thread, high iq you are right 100%. They use as an excuse that its their culture (female oppression, homophobia, xenophobia) but are hell bent on Christianity for the same reasons because it lost its power and influence.
Precisely.. Figgers are the biggest sheep and if Men say anything against them they get access to Hole denied. Men might find things a Figrew say to be antithesis to their truth, but won't say anything for the threat of losing their safety in society.
Women got themselves in the high positions because they gave pussy to the right men who put them there.

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me much, i am used to such treatment due to being somewhat of an Irish Republican sympathiser. People who support the British army killing innocents telling me I am a terrorist supporter :feelskek:

I couldn't ever go ER anyway due to having no gun so they could never paint me in the same light as ER or JD.

populists and their ilk have never fully grasped the importance of freedom of expression
True, and many of them are cuckservatives who worship women

By the way I responded to you on your plymouth thread

Why is that every time someone related to incels commits a crime people screech about labeling us a terrorist group but when a Muslim goes Jihad on their asses, everyone is like #notallmuslims?

Not all incels commit or even support/encourage such attacks, likewise, not all Muslims commit or support/encourage Jihad attacks.

I really don't get the difference, looks like just plain hypocrisy to me.
Because people are blinded by emotions and all they ever do is for their own benefit. We all just collectively decided to pretend that is not the case when deep down everybody knows it's this way.

It is what it is.