Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not wanting a white gf anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
White foids have treated me like shit. I knew only 2 non white girls IRL, one was indonesian and the other tanzanian. Both of them treated me like an actual human being and are definately in top5 non family members who treated me good.

I would soooo love to use jbw card as inceltv's recent video is talking about it but I cant move out and vthere are too few asian and black girls where I live.

It would be a wonderful feeling walking with a non white girl irl and seeing polish normoids seething at the thought thst I am racemixing (which I wouldnt because I dont want to have kids eithrr way but still).

Give me a black or asian gf or give me death.

You haven't been around non white girls enough to make this call. Im guessing u live in eastern europe if thats the only non white girls youve interacted with. I can say as a fact having grown up in nyc and went to public school that white girls aren't as bad as black and hispanic girls when it comes to openly bashing ugly men.

Good luck brocel

A9K6ALo 460s
Index

where the fuck is my 35 year old anime milf mommy :worryfeels:

See. You are white so they're treating you good. Of course they do. You got that going for you, imagine if you were an ethnic.

Last edited:
Reported for bragging.

This
Get cancer you ugly german autist
That germcuck started being obsessed about me since I sent him my photos.
Cope. Awalt.
Well noy from my exerience as in they probably have the potential to be awalt but in certain circumstances it changes.

I mean it cant be a chance that specifically those few non white girls were treating me like an actuak human being.
See. You are white so they're treating you good. Of course they do. You got that going for you, imagine if you were an ethnic.
If I was black I would slay. High t, good frame, dynamic, thugmaxxed, people are scared of you and respect you, etc.

Last edited:
White foids have treated me like shit. I knew only 2 non white girls IRL, one was indonesian and the other tanzanian. Both of them treated me like an actual human being and are definately in top5 non family members who treated me good.

I would soooo love to use jbw card as inceltv's recent video is talking about it but I cant move out and vthere are too few asian and black girls where I live.

It would be a wonderful feeling walking with a non white girl irl and seeing polish normoids seething at the thought thst I am racemixing (which I wouldnt because I dont want to have kids eithrr way but still).

Honestly bro, you should stay in Poland, it's one of the best countries in Europe and more based than western europe.

Honestly bro, you should stay in Poland, it's one of the best countries in Europe and more based than western europe.
-_-
Yes, rhats why 7 men for 1 foid commit suicide, this is why its no 1 country in EU with the highest ratio. This is an incel hellhole.

-_-
Yes, rhats why 7 men for 1 foid commit suicide, this is why its no 1 country in EU with the highest ratio. This is an incel hellhole.
I live in Germany so I don't know too much about your country, I just heard there weren't that many rapefugees and christianity is still strong. But I guess for an incel that isn't helping much.:cryfeels:

I've noticed the same thing I don't know if those African girls are raised right or if they don't have the giant egos of the white girls. Or if they are just naturally happier people.

Last edited:
Venting should read coping.

I live in Germany so I don't know too much about your country, I just heard there weren't that many rapefugees and christianity is still strong. But I guess for an incel that isn't helping much.:cryfeels:
It doesnt do anything to my inceldom status at all. As a matter of fact its even more difficult due to the fact that people are not fighting each other over rapefugees problem. They are more united and any weirdo is a threat for them.
View attachment 537416

I've noticed the same thing I don't know if those African girls are raised right or if they don't have the giant egos of the white girls. Or if they are just naturally happier people.
Yes the black girl was very happy about her life and you could sense it.

Another whitecel who hates ethnic males but loves ethnic females :feelsseriously:

I mean, if you want to fuck a black woman, go right ahead.

In America it's hard to find a black woman that wants any light-skinned males

Get cancer you ugly german autist
>calling people ugly on incels.is

also you will probably change your mind once a cute white bitch shows you IOIs. you're only saying this cus it hasn't happened. not saying it will happen i'm just saying we all know you'd turn back on your words if it did

>calling people ugly on incels.is

also you will probably change your mind once a cute white bitch shows you IOIs. you're only saying this cus it hasn't happened. not saying it will happen i'm just saying we all know you'd turn back on your words if it did
Sounds like a projection. Well no shit my view is based on my life experiences, read the OP.

You are probably not ugly then

In America it's hard to find a black woman that wants any light-skinned males
No, they do. The only reason they can't get with them is, because light skin males don't want them.

i want a pardinha ;-;

No, they do. The only reason they can't get with them is, because light skin males don't want them.
No, they find non Chad white males to be ugly.

Tyrone and Chad only besides single moms/fat women.

They treat your white privilege nicely not you
They can leave you for a chad
You are the only option they can get
Indonesian and Tanzanian are the cheapest ethnic foids
Try to interact with a Korean or latina foid

White foids are arrogant beyond belief. They are very narcissistic which is a huge turn off for me. I can't stand despicable human beings.

I like the brunette look of latinas and as long as she isn't too brown, fat, and goblina looking. But I know they have really bad tempers and attitudes.

All around noodles are the best for me. The foids that treat me from the best to worst =

Noodlewhores > Latinas > Indian > Middle Eastern > Black > White