Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Not ugly at all" "clean the mirror" "your hairline is a little bit receding" "just get a prettyboy haircut"

Particularly that last sentence was definitely over the top. That's the most blupilled shit one can advise. Apart from that, it was all neutral and to the point. Still it is hard for me to believe you can recover a decent amount of hair if norwood hits this hard.
Oh he’s definitely not going to recover his hair, but enough fin will stem the tide of hair loss enough for him to manage some kind of combover.

If it’s the “keep your chin up King” line you’re referencing, I just threw that in because I had just read a thread bashing MGTOW and it came to mind.
:dafuckfeels:

he also looks like a manlet and framecel. just give him the rope already.

Fuck what anyone else here says, you did good
Thanks brah, I don’t think he digested the advice tho. Just replied that he didn’t like wearing his hair down :feelsbadman:

I remember seeing a norwood 6 freshman during my calc final in college

any temporal/hairline recession will destroy you if you have a large forehead

the day I lost my NW0 was the day I lost my life
NW6? He could be a case study in some journal if you ask me ngl. Did he started to bald at 12?

I myself have seen a 19 year old NW4. He looked dead inside or maybe it was just the failo effect.

NW6? He could be a case study in some journal if you ask me ngl. Did he started to bald at 12?

I myself have seen a 19 year old NW4. He looked dead inside or maybe it was just the failo effect.
Yeah he had hair on his sides, but none on the top scalp. Most likely the result of multiple mutations causing extremely low WTN dermal expression and high scalp AR levels/dht levels. This is the perfect storm of balding, down regulation of hair cell differentiation while simultaneously having up regulation of hair cell senescence.

What would you have said?

“sorry retard, it’s over”

It’s probably correct, but it would have made him reject the advice utterly. Obviously some of it like the “king” part were tongue in cheek. Graycels have no tact smh.
Yes, you should’ve told him the truth that it’s over and that he should make an account here. Finasteride won’t do shit for hair loss so advanced at such a young age.

It's just pathethic how he combs his hair back like there's a sexy chadish hairline and fucking crapload of healthy hair. How can one be so brutal to sugarcoat his plight when he's fucking 17 years old and have balding patches of a 35+ old man. Just fucking devastating. Someone just tell him about incels, his case just begs for massive blackpill treatment.
let him cope a bit tbh...he's young
he also looks like a manlet and framecel. just give him the rope already.
brutal,even i could destroy him with my bare wristcel large thin hands

Last edited:
Someone link him to hairlosstalk maybe. It's a hairloss forum filled with incels and PSL fags. Telling him to join here won't work because he isn't going to listen to le inkwells.

I can't do it myself because my username on Reddit has "cel" in it.

Yes, you should’ve told him the truth that it’s over and that he should make an account here. Finasteride won’t do shit for hair loss so advanced at such a young age.
I disagree on both points tbh. I’m of the opinion that one can only come here once they’ve germinated to the blackpill on their own, otherwise we’ll flood the board with people who still hold normie attitudes.

As for fin, my hair loss was pretty similar to his and I was able to halt it with minoxidil. It’s anecdotal evidence, but it’s my experience personally so it’s what I go by.
Someone link him to hairlosstalk maybe. It's a hairloss forum filled with incels and PSL fags. Telling him to join here won't work because he isn't going to listen to le inkwells.

I can't do it myself because my username on Reddit has "cel" in it.
Smart, I’ll dm this to him

Mogs me at looking manly

You know that Forum? I have found many incels and PSL fags there.
Not until you brought it up tbh, it just seemed smart from what you said. I can’t find the forum through google though. Are you sure it hasn’t been nuked?

He's ugly as hell and it is over for him, someone tell him to join us ASAP

He JUST deleted the post right now OMFG he KNOWS

Holy shit it never began

/amiugly

Men: No one will tell you the truth, if you get many replies at all

Foid: Fish for compliments, prepare for that reddit awards to come flooding down before venmo requests flood your inbox.

Face mogs me, but his forehead kills his appearance. I hope he doesn't take any bluepill advice.

Not until you brought it up tbh, it just seemed smart from what you said. I can’t find the forum through google though. Are you sure it hasn’t been nuked?

I checked one of the sub sections there, the first post there is a post with pictures of gandy and pictures which have been circulated in PSLI forums, a thread made by " norwoodcel " saying it's over and some guy mentioning looksmaxxing in a thread. PSL fags and incels are still there it seems.

the amount of bluepill is crazy, wouldn't be surprised if I saw a "just work on your personality and be confident"

He definitely has an abysmal rat kike side profile, like me.

You could bounce a forehead off his forehead. Over and over and over, it's OVA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back