Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Not ugly at all" "clean the mirror" "your hairline is a little bit receding" "just get a prettyboy haircut"

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200418 211517

20200418 211417

20200418 211344

This is the haircut she's recommending

20200418 211455

Source

Amiugly is just gaslighting by now. God beware he may even be asking out his crush because she patched him up

QONVIyz

Last edited:
NW3 at 17 years old
Tumblr nkuhjnF2ma1up64j9o1 500 1

A sight better looking than I am. His forehead's a little big though.

It's over, when you barely mog me, it's over.

Lol Chad looks good in a dirty mirror too ( dedsrs not joking )

He should hop on dutasteride ( or finasteride ) like I did.
Its absolutely over for him besides that hairloss he's nw3 anyways.

From tomb to womb

Its absolutely over for him besides that hairloss he's nw3 anyways.

From tomb to womb
Yeah it's impossible for dutasteride plus minoxidil to bring back his hairline. His follicles at front will probably never grow to full size again.

According to some here he's fakecel

Just clean your mirror theory

He is a candidate of mtf.

Yeah it's impossible for dutasteride plus minoxidil to bring back his hairline. His follicles at front will probably never grow to full size again.
If he started dut and spiron asap he could maybe grow it back

CRIKEY, GET A LOOK AT THAT SHEILA! THATS THE WORST FRAME I’VE EVER SEEN!

It's just pathethic how he combs his hair back like there's a sexy chadish hairline and fucking crapload of healthy hair. How can one be so brutal to sugarcoat his plight when he's fucking 17 years old and have balding patches of a 35+ old man. Just fucking devastating. Someone just tell him about incels, his case just begs for massive blackpill treatment.

If he started dut and spiron asap he could maybe grow it back
He should have started fin by now if he has a brain. Dut and spiron are more like what forum apsies would use tbh, I can't imagine a redditor using it.

His hairloss is obviously very aggressive he might not get his hair back but he should be able to maintain what he has. Imagine being Norwood 4 on your 18th birthday. He if doesn't do anything he will get fucked bad.

I have a recessed hairline with bangs so that piece of advice is legit especially with his forehead.

People like to make a meme about it but the hair stuff is legit advice.

"Look too nerdy" thought these chicks didn't mind the nerdy type.

Mogs me at looking human

nigga kind of looks like egon spengler from the real ghostbusters

I have a recessed hairline with bangs so that piece of advice is legit especially with his forehead.

I do the same. Not one person, even my family can tell I have lost hair.

I do the same. Not one person, even my family can tell I have lost hair.
Facts. I wore my hair short for a long time, but I feel way better about my hairline now that I’ve grown it long.

He has the hairline of a middle aged man. Over boyo.

Facts. I wore my hair short for a long time, but I feel way better about my hairline now that I’ve grown it long.
If you ask me, baldingcels should keep a minimum length of hair so if your hair goes to shit you have something to cover up with.

please someone with a cuckit account tell this youngcel to start finasteride asap

He should have started fin by now if he has a brain. Dut and spiron are more like what forum apsies would use tbh, I can't imagine a redditor using it.

His hairloss is obviously very aggressive he might not get his hair back but he should be able to maintain what he has. Imagine being Norwood 4 on your 18th birthday. He if doesn't do anything he will get fucked bad.
I remember seeing a norwood 6 freshman during my calc final in college

any temporal/hairline recession will destroy you if you have a large forehead

the day I lost my NW0 was the day I lost my life

@Daydreamincel you mog him

Typical sociopathic foid gaslighting.
Also jfl at "you also seem a bit small", yeah no shit, it's his narrow shoulders, not his fucking metabolism you retarded cunt.

Typical sociopathic foid gaslighting.
Also jfl at "you also seem a bit small", yeah no shit, it's his narrow shoulders, not his fucking metabolism you retarded cunt.
she's a worthless whore like all foids

It's over for that little dude

A9C8EF52 A5E9 46D6 8846 5B4D2FC37509

I’ve done my part. I was, obviously, very gentle. I figured that this guy already suffers enough, I might as well leave some light at the end of the tunnel.

So bluepilled.
What would you have said?

“sorry retard, it’s over”

It’s probably correct, but it would have made him reject the advice utterly. Obviously some of it like the “king” part were tongue in cheek. Graycels have no tact smh.

Last edited:
What would you have said?

“sorry retard, it’s over”

It’s probably correct, but it would have made him reject the advice utterly. Obviously some of it like the “king” part were tongue in cheek. Graycels have no tact smh.

Particularly that last sentence was definitely over the top. That's the most blupilled shit one can advise. Apart from that, it was all neutral and to the point. Still it is hard for me to believe you can recover a decent amount of hair if norwood hits this hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back