Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over not sure why ugly men do pursue higher education

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
if your'e a ugly man, theres a good chance some nice looking chick is gonna get hired over you.
i mean yeah, she might fuck up and work at snail's pace. but companies nowdays are willing to take that loss.

if your'e ugly, don't ever bother with linkedin or any of that shit.

This is true subhuman ethnics are only wanted in tech fields. No boss wants their customer to see subhuman ethnic

Tbh it's the only thing I can do with this shitty job market
Its either mcdonalds (dominated by dumb hags) or STEM in the offices

both are shit but i know which im picking

let me cope brooooo :feels::feels::feels:

I'll probably drop out and do physical work. I might join the military or maybe become a cop. I'm too low iq and autistic for anything else.
All I know is that I'd never survive in an office surrounded by normalfags.

I can get higher education without going into work force

I'll probably drop out and do physical work. I might join the military or maybe become a cop.
I'm too low iq and autistic for anything else.
Cops are even worse than femoids

Depends. STEM is ruled by ugly men.

Cops are even worse than femoids
It's all I can really do, though and it's an easy and fairly safe job where I live. I'm too low iq for STEM and too autistic to work with office roasties and numales.

That’s the only cope worth attention for ugly males.
Coping with highIQ stuff is what every truecel should do.

domains like management, law or medicine, yeah it's over for you

but info, chemistry or physics you can be passionated

Because they believe society's lie that getting a good job will get you a good wife.

the average male thinks looks don´t matter much to women and that it´s more about personality and money.

I'll probably drop out and do physical work. I might join the military or maybe become a cop. I'm too low iq and autistic for anything else.
All I know is that I'd never survive in an office surrounded by normalfags.
When your a cop given a weabon you can be a hERo waiting to make his CHOice being SPecial is a great ALternative.

It's better to entrepreneurmax with inventions and real estate and marketing and stuff.

Higher education is one road to self-betterment, especially in countries where you don't have to go thousands into debt just to get an education.

Over for any future betabuxers or statusmaxxers

I ChOose yo he doctor cuz i like to help people , Even chads or stacys, but if a Stacy or Chad comes for sure i'll drop hER/him some Aids

Depends. STEM is ruled by ugly men.
yeah. although things are pretty fucked, they're not 100% fucked

also your username reminds me of the village i made in animal crossing named "kekville"