Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL not sure who was more of a cuck here - the beta orbiter or the volcel

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Like on one hand, Skinner isn't getting laid, but he's awesome in putting down her flippantness.
This guy ends up getting laid, but has a GF who continuously throws herself at other guys and only comes back to him after they're done with her.
Can't even face-max/surgeon-max to satisfy a foid and get her loyalty

View attachment 407686

Like on one hand, Skinner isn't getting laid, but he's awesome in putting down her flippantness.
This guy ends up getting laid, but has a GF who continuously throws herself at other guys and only comes back to him after they're done with her.
Can't even face-max/surgeon-max to satisfy a foid and get her loyalty
Skinner is a giant cuck for that, threw out a 100% free chance to get laid just to give some gay monologue

Skinner is right though--what the fuck are these foids thinking when they do shit like that?
Honestly I can't even bring myself to imagine how women make decisions, I'm too tired

Skinner is a giant cuck for that, threw out a 100% free chance to get laid just to give some gay monologue
I'll admit I'm probably using cuck improperly here because knowingly turning down a woman for sex isn't cucked, it's instead cucked if you're investing in a woman thinking you're getting more sexual access/exclusivity than you end up getting.

I wonder if Skinner is secretly Chad because his "I am a virgin" speech with Edna when they hooked up (prior to her death) was implied to be crafty BS to avoid them getting fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back