Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not sure if my mother means well or just wants me to forget about wanting a gf

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I often interrupt her, and today she said "if you have a gf you can't interrupt her, she'll get very annoyed" or "you can't have a messy room like this if you want/have a gf", and many other similar shit I can't remember. I think she wants me to manipulate me to think, "having a gf is too tedious, too annoying". She's the only IRL person I can talk to and the only reason I'm doing so, is I want her to understand I won't let myself be manipulated:

I'm 99% sure she wants me to not want a gf anymore, as she probably tells herself she means well, and knows it's over for me, a 26 y.o. KHHV, who unironically is very ugly and short.

if you are inkwell your parents will treat you like a retarded child until you are well into your 30s.

you really aren't tho. it's best to realize this so it doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks later.

if you are inkwell your parents will treat you like a retarded child until you are well into your 30s.

you really aren't tho. it's best to realize this so it doesn't hit you like a ton of bricks later.
thanks. I'm not... what? retarded? and realize what? what won't hit me like a ton of bricks later?

(I'm dead tired sorry, can't deduce)

Sounds like she’s rubbing salt into your wound. She realises you’re a sub human manlet and finding a gf for you is impossible and she’s taking the piss. Does she know you’re blackpilled? Maybe she wants you to go on a rant about your inceldom

Sounds like she’s rubbing salt into your wound. She realises you’re a sub human manlet and finding a gf for you is impossible and she’s taking the piss.
why would she take the piss though? she isn't the type. but I think she's just manipulating me, so that I don't want a gf anymore, but she tells herself she means well

Does she know you’re blackpilled? Maybe she wants you to go on a rant about your inceldom
I did rant about it. I asked her 3 yrs ago if I can have facial surgeries (in the meantime it turns out they won't help ME), reason I gave I want a gf once. Since then I always felt she doesn't think I will ever get a gf, and I did rant about it often, and if I do she gets annoyed. I wish I had a gf to rant about this. Oh wait......

when you're in a situation like this your parents will just treat you like a kid forever and kinda act like everything's gonna be fine. acting like it's no big deal to not get laid in your 20s and 30s. this just makes time pass even faster and you waste even more time since you stop caring. i guess it might not bother you if all you wanted was to rot.

when you're in a situation like this your parents will just treat you like a kid forever and kinda act like everything's gonna be fine. acting like it's no big deal to not get laid in your 20s and 30s. this just makes time pass even faster and you waste even more time since you stop caring. i guess it might not bother you if all you wanted was to rot.
makes sense