Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not seeing couples have improved my mental health drastically

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Ever since i moved to the countryside some months ago i've been completely isolated from people, that includes young couples. I've noticed that not having to see couples and families on a daily basis has improved my mental health alot. The only people i have to meet and talk to is people at my job and i rarely see any couples holding hands or walking together anymore, only at the supermarket but i'm only there for 15 mins. When i get home the only organisms i have to witness are birds, insects and some wild animals. Sure there are some people where i live but mostly old people.

I always felt horrible when i saw couples, and families with kids, jealous and i wanted to disappear from them asap. It's the only thing that makes me depressed really, aside from being lonely but i've gotten very used to being lonely (haven't had any friends in 10 years.) I believe the only solution for incels is to isolate themselves from society. Move to the woods or countryside so you will avoid normies on a daily basis. Become one with nature.

If i had to live in a city, i would rather become homeless and move into a tent in the woods just to avoid couples, that's how badly they affect my mental health. It's incredible really how much better i feel. Sure some may call it cope but it is, a healthy cope. I've escaped from all the normscum couples, hopefully forever.

I don't like seeing anyone tbh

seeing couples who are half my age makes me wanna burn everything down

Good for you man out deserve to go about your day without seeing such nasty people

Yep, when i stay inside i dont have to deal with retarded normscum and sex havers and whores and having sexuality thrown in my face constantly. If i didnt have to care about money it really wouldnt be bad being a hikki forever and focusing in my hobbies. Maybe i could do that wheb my parents finally die.

Work sucks cause i have to deal with bureaucracy and retarded boomers, but at least most the people i see on a daily basis are ugly old divorcees instead of gigamoggers. Wagecucking is shitty but at least not absolute misery.

I had to go out to my local mall yesterday to pick up some new business clothes and it's indeed suifuel seeing fertile young pussy everywhere i would never have a chance in hell of fucking.

i also moved from the city to the semi-country. i have stopped seeing many unpleasant things, beggars, for example.

Same, whenever I watch normie media, tv or the news when I'm at my moms, I feel disgusted from all the couples/kissing or unnecessary romance there is.

Idc about couples. Young couples are a different beast thou, all I wanted as a youngcel was to get affection from a girl...
And seeing some stranger get that thing you always wanted hurts so bad.

And were to late, were old and will never have it

Idc about couples. Young couples are a different beast thou, all I wanted as a youngcel was to get affection from a girl...
And seeing some stranger get that thing you always wanted hurts so bad.

And were to late, were old and will never have it
:feelsbadman: You said it perfectly

I see them on social media everyday (insta, burner account), it's brutal

Based, and i actually feel happy for you brocel :bigbrain::feelsokman: