Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not playing sports at a young age is one of my biggest regrets

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
As an ogrecel I definitely have always had the potential to be a great athlete and have proven it the few times I got to play sports such as volleyball, soccer, and basketball.
Sadly for my whole life I've been ridiculed and always left out of team sports due to my subhuman appearance and high inhibition. Instead of being able to play with other kids and sharpen my skills from a young age, I was one of the losers sitting in the bleachers.
Just thinking about what my life could have become if I had the increased status from playing sports makes me depressed. I could have been one of those ugly athletes that gets laid purely because of status, and now it's too late :feelsrope:
gheorghe_muresan-imagefriend.jpg

iwytplfb5lz4oz15sscj.jpg

Same, but being big (and let's be honest, you're probably mostly just flab as well) does not mean you are remotely athletic or coordinated. Just saying.

Same, but being big (and let's be honest, you're probably mostly just flab as well) does not mean you are remotely athletic or coordinated. Just saying.
Yeah I know, but I'm saying I did have some latent talent. I remember once I got to play basketball and I somehow landed 8 free throws in a row, and this was me maybe having played basketball like one other time as a fill in for the team that needed an extra.
Besides that I was also insanely good in soccer

As an ogrecel I definitely have always had the potential to be a great athlete and have proven it the few times I got to play sports such as volleyball, soccer, and basketball.
Sadly for my whole life I've been ridiculed and always left out of team sports due to my subhuman appearance and high inhibition. Instead of being able to play with other kids and sharpen my skills from a young age, I was one of the losers sitting in the bleachers.
Just thinking about what my life could have become if I had the increased status from playing sports makes me depressed. I could have been one of those ugly athletes that gets laid purely because of status, and now it's too late :feelsrope:
gheorghe_muresan-imagefriend.jpg

iwytplfb5lz4oz15sscj.jpg

Yeah no

you have better chances of winning the lottery than going pro and making money out of high school

all you would get is injuries and zero girls because looks matter no shitty HS sports

Its not too late if you still have massive athletic ability and what I mean by that is you could become a pro wrestler.

That is where a lot of failed or could've/should've/would've been great athletes in "legitimate sports" end up making a name and a career for themselves as well massive piles of money.

Though sometimes legitimate sport's stars and athletes make the transition as well ie Mark Henry and Kurt Angle for example.

The "failed" or rather would've/could've/should've been great "legitimate pro sports" athletes I can think of that became pro wrestling stars off the top of my head are The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

Also even if you are ugly or view yourself as such you can still make a name for yourself as a masked wrestler or painted face wrestler, etc.

Yeah no

you have better chances of winning the lottery than going pro and making money out of high school

all you would get is injuries and zero girls because looks matter no shitty HS sports
I wasnt hoping for going pro, more like playing highschool and college sports, and then getting invited to parties and able to ascend with the high status

why is everyone trying to find copes for shit they didnt wanna do?

i never zero regrets for the things i did in my past.

Its not too late if you still have massive athletic ability and what I mean by that is you could become a pro wrestler.

That is where a lot of failed or could've/should've/would've been great athletes in "legitimate sports" end up making a name and a career for themselves as well massive piles of money.

Though sometimes legitimate sport's stars and athletes make the transition as well ie Mark Henry and Kurt Angle for example.

The "failed" or rather would've/could've/should've been great "legitimate pro sports" athletes I can think of that became pro wrestling stars off the top of my head are The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

Also even if you are ugly or view yourself as such you can still make a name for yourself as a masked wrestler or painted face wrestler, etc.

The rock was college football champ. Brock was ncaa d1 college wrestling champ and later UFC hw champ.

Those so called "failed" stars already have elite atheletism and achievements. Can you imagine a guys posting on this board even coming close?

I wasnt hoping for going pro, more like playing highschool and college sports, and then getting invited to parties and able to ascend with the high status

sigh

more "looks don't matter" copes, just be NT or some stupid bullshit

The rock was college football champ. Brock was ncaa d1 college wrestling champ and later UFC hw champ.

Those so called "failed" stars already have elite atheletism and achievements. Can you imagine a guys posting on this board even coming close?

College football isn't the NFL.

Even The Rock himself has basically admitted he was a failure in football and that Deion Sanders or someother guy who went on to become a pro told Rock he was going to take his spot, Rock said "Oh no you won't" but that guy whether it was Deion or someone else DID end up taking Rock's spot.

As for UFC? Lesnar has been considered an average to subpar performer at best.

In other words he's no Crocop, Mcgregor or whoever the fuck else the true UFC/MMA legends are.

sigh

Your acting like statusmaxxing isnt a legitimate way to get laid and earn the respect of others.
Obviously the females wont be attracted to you the same way they'd be attracted to a good looking guys, but I'd rather be a high status sexually active ugly guy than a nobody incel.

sigh

Facial looks really don't matter if OP is as beast of an athlete as he's claimed to be and if he's tall to boot?

Shit Vince Mcmahon or AEW will definitely be looking to sign him up to a contract and with the right "monster heel" gimmick ala 97 Kane for example OP could very well be our very own incels.co next pro wrestling superstar and eventual legend.

Just slap a cool looking mask on our boy and give him a charismatic manager that can talk ala a Jim Cornette or Paul Heyman type and he's good to go.

lmao my parents made me play baseball when I was like 10, i was the only ethnic and everyone was white and mogged me. I was also overweight and was terrible. only lasted like 1 month then quit

Rock was cut from his ball team. Not sure what the fuck you are talking about.
Also wrestling isn't a sport. It's just a really gay orgy where the fatter dude wins.

yeah I briefly was in University football, spoiler alert I was still incel as fuck and never got invited anywhere, just wasted a bunch of time bench warming and occasionally making some mediocre plays. Spent a shit load of time bulking and gymcelling hard, nothing. Was still too ugly and sperg to get any social gains from it because socializing= 95% looks.
Yeah I know, but I'm saying I did have some latent talent. I remember once I got to play basketball and I somehow landed 8 free throws in a row, and this was me maybe having played basketball like one other time as a fill in for the team that needed an extra.
Besides that I was also insanely good in soccer
8 free throws in a row is nothing. That matters absolutely not at all, considering in the actual game you'd be getting contested by 6'6+ dudes and you also need basic handles

Not sure why you're bringing up being an "ogrecel" when in the next sentence you're talking bout soccer where that doesn't matter whatsoever and is actually detrimental
Theres nothing stopping you from continuing, soccer and basketball are incredibly easy to pick up.

Last edited:
College football isn't the NFL.

Even The Rock himself has basically admitted he was a failure in football and that Deion Sanders or someother guy who went on to become a pro told Rock he was going to take his spot, Rock said "Oh no you won't" but that guy whether it was Deion or someone else DID end up taking Rock's spot.

As for UFC? Lesnar has been considered an average to subpar performer at best.

In other words he's no Crocop, Mcgregor or whoever the fuck else the true UFC/MMA legends are.