Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Not only girls are problem, this new generation overall sucks

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Teen boys of this new generation are not fruiendly, so no one to hang with

Why not with people "my age"? I transage, and have no much common with them, also they are bluepilled cucks in relations, and hate me being alone and rightpilled, so even more alienating. And also hanging with teen boys be better in search of teen girls

Loli waifu of culture doesn't exist in this generation.

Teen boys of this new generation are not fruiendly, so no one to hang with

Why not with people "my age"? I transage, and have no much common with them, also they are bluepilled cucks in relations, and hate me being alone and rightpilled, so even more alienating. And also hanging with teen boys be better in search of teen girls
Just hang out with JB QT’s.

Agreed
full

how do you know?
Because 99.5% holes only want chad and for chad, they become whore at the age of 13-14, becoming giga-whore by the time they reach 30. We can get an used up whorish roastie, something even whose possiblity seems remote unless we moneymaxxed.

Because 99.5% holes only want chad and for chad, they become whore at the age of 13-14, becoming giga-whore by the time they reach 30. We can get an used up whorish roastie, something even whose possiblity seems remote unless we moneymaxxed.

0.5% brah.

Those 0.5% aren't whores by choice but because they're deformed or something and chad is not willing to commit, else they'd be whores too.

religion nigga