Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not only do the majority of women despise autistic men but some will even go as far as to make autistic men look like shit.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
E079294F 9E36 4987 8148 845986D07ED9
880D074B 612D 4A9F 8254 D106F7A0F010
70759196 8B5F 4E7E BF1E FB3585C8FDE3
0CC25B0E B16A 4E18 BFEC 2320195A7B2D

Like the topic title says, not only do the majority of women despise autistic men but some will even go as far as to make autistic men look like shit because they despise them THAT much to the point where they will do anything to make autistic men look like shit such as looping us in with sociopaths despise the fact normie sociopaths are a thing and as for the deleted tweet someone replied to, I’m just gonna assume that it was a typical autistic male hating foid trashing autistic men and shit like this is why I ended up in the heat of the moment and made a thread where I said that most non-autistic people deserve to die, because of the way society treats autistic men and many have seen that thread so this time, I won’t wish death for those in the screenshots but I do hope they get raped except the one in the screenshot defending autism.

Even many dudes despise autistic men but the difference is, autism dries women’s pussies so you know as a locally undesired that you’re left sexually starved so foids going as far as to starve autistic men from sexual pleasure while also going as far as to make them look trash and to call us violent and sociopaths is salt in the wound and I hope women that say this type of shit end up in as abusive relationship and women that get into abusive relationship deserve it since they treat autistic men like shit, the exceptions are the ones that don’t do this shit and don’t treat autistic men like trash.

Last edited:
Women only hate ugly autistic men.

If a Chad was autistic, they would be blowing his autistic cock

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Fuck these women she-wolves, yeah, date a sociopath, hope you get mauled.

What the fuck is wrong with people?
Fuck these women she-wolves, yeah, date a sociopath, hope you get mauled.
I hope they end up in a relationship with an actual sociopath that they lose attraction to just to rub salt on the wound but are unable to escape from the abusive relationship.

I hope they end up in a relationship with an actual sociopath that they lose attraction to just to rub salt on the wound but are unable to escape from the abusive relationship.
Yeah, that's a better wish than mine. injury or death gives them more attention and closure.

There's a mom youtuber who documents her severely autistic teenage son who is basically baby minded and can just sit in a chair, but he has the body of a fucking teen chad lol. Women constantly in the comments drooling over him and simping hard for him. Talking about how good looking and handsome he is. Reminder women will simp for autist baby brain chad, who doesn't even know what's going on around him, but never even look at you.

Genetics>personality

That reddit post is pure ragefuel
It would be less ragefuel if a dude said it but a woman trashing autistic dudes is salt rubbed in the wound since you already know autism dries female pussies.

It would be less ragefuel if a dude said it but a woman trashing autistic dudes is salt rubbed in the wound since you already know autism dries female pussies.
What makes me even more angry is that I know some stuck up little bitch is sitting behind that screen like a pussy.

I hate how everyone treats autistic people like shit and don't even consider what it must feel like to be an autistic person having to read that shit. It's a fucking clown world. and i hate every second of it.
‘The empathetic gender’.

lets see white decent jaw normie eyes nice hair no acne 5'10 which at his time met the bare minimum height requirement , darktriad as fuck (poses nice ) but he is dark triad as fuck , high iq , And most importanly moneymaxxed statusmaxxed and u think that autism will affect him Lmao give me a break boi :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

There's a mom youtuber who documents her severely autistic teenage son who is basically baby minded and can just sit in a chair, but he has the body of a fucking teen chad lol. Women constantly in the comments drooling over him and simping hard for him. Talking about how good looking and handsome he is. Reminder women will simp for autist baby brain chad, who doesn't even know what's going on around him, but never even look at you.

Genetics>personality
Channel name?

People have always naturally treated me like shit because I'm autistic and sometimes for no apparent reason. I used think that I somehow deserved it, but I now realize I was mistreated just for being who I am.

I must set off something in the normies lizard brain to signal to treat me like absolute shit.

Last edited:
Op are you autistic?

And they will be bearing his autistic offspring which will have most of the mothers subhuman genes. This the cycle repeats. How does society not see this? Lol

I hate how everyone treats autistic people like shit and don't even consider what it must feel like to be an autistic person having to read that shit. It's a fucking clown world. and i hate every second of it.

Look up Tom Morgan.
It's all virtue signalling, that autistic guy is still single at the end of the day. That should tell you all you need to know.

Remember, they're not saying everything that's on their mind: else they'd be saying "good looks are wasted on something like him." Though I'm sure if you combed through enough of the comments, you'd find one or two foids honest enough to say it out loud.
People have always naturally treated me like shit because I'm autistic and sometimes for no apparent reason. I used think that I somehow deserved it, but I now realize I was mistreated just for being who I am.

I must set off something in the normies lizard brain to signal to treat me like absolute shit.
I've gotten the same treatment. Like your a leper, or sewage monster, or something. And it's like you can never do anything right in their eyes, can never please the normies. I've given up on that shit.

Last edited:
ThERe is always a solution to your misERy

I want autismphobes to commit suicide but a nice painful type of suicide like they deserve.