Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion not only do incel shooters not change anything for the better, they also always seem to off random people instead of their enemies?

Backpaincel

Backpaincel

IT'S OVER
-
From the Columbine Massacre to the Supreme Gentleman, they never really target their "problem" but almost exclusively seem to kill random people, who just happen to be there. Why didn't Dylan and Eric come for the alleged bullies, the white hat jocks, instead of shooting harmless students there. They had the jocks even in front of them and still chose to not kill them. ER started off stabbing two brocels and then after not being able to get past the door of the sorority house, he just starts shooting nearby people, then BMWmaxxes and attacks random pedestrians on the sidewalk and whatever else he did on the Day of Retribution.

I'm not pro-violence, I just don't get why one, who chooses to go down that road anyways, would not go all in for his enemies instead of wasting bullets and energy on innocent people. Well ER went for the house but just couldn't get in, quite the irony considering that he comes off as a highly intelligent, non-impulsive (except for his drunk mayhem night) almost neurotically prearranging person in his texts and videos.

Have not really looked into the other infamous cases in the likes of Lanza, Cho (who seems, from the little bit I've read about him, to be the most "successful" shooter of them all) and so on. Maybe some knowledgecel can clear things up a bit.

Last edited:
ER wasn't even an incel he just went for girls way out of his league and expected them to ask him out he makes all incels look bad him being an icon is undeserved

ER wasn't even an incel he just went for girls way out of his league and expected them to ask him out he makes all incels look bad him being an icon is undeserved
he seems to be the rare exception, where it was really a personality problem altogether

he seems to be the rare exception, where it was really a personality problem altogether
Yeah and all the other incels to I don't know why they do a shooting on poor kids every time they think it'll give them a legacy but just ruins it for the majority of lonely loser incels who wanna be miserable in peace

Yeah and all the other incels to I don't know why they do a shooting on poor kids every time they think it'll give them a legacy but just ruins it for the majority of lonely loser incels who wanna be miserable in peace
Not even incels like incels, brutal

Yep, that's why cho should get more attention, ER is overrated, and spammed by glowies here

Yep, that's why cho should get more attention, ER is overrated, and spammed by glowies here
I have not looked too deep into the whole cho case, was he severely bullied or what caused his rage? ER wasn't even really rejected or victimised by others he was just psychomaxxing all the time, which scared people off, even though he was a pretty boy instead of an incel.

I just remember the pic of him posing with two guns, back then when it was on the news, he looked like straight out of a based computer game

what a waste that he was pushed down this path

I have not looked too deep into the whole cho case, was he severely bullied or what caused his rage? ER wasn't even really rejected or victimised by others he was just psychomaxxing all the time, which scared people off, even though he was a pretty boy instead of an incel.
He wasn't pretty boy. He looked feminine and weak. And it's naive to assume that he wrote everything in his manifesto. It's impossible to write everything happened in someone's life.
I have seen with my own eyes brutality of bullying ( even among normies ).
He also wrote that female was mean to him and normies don't believe that. Jfl. I myself was mocked and treated like trash by some females so I believe that this can happen and women can be mean and vile especially if they feel that you don't attack them because you arent high t thug or just aggressive.

He wasn't pretty boy. He looked feminine and weak. And it's naive to assume that he wrote everything in his manifesto. It's impossible to write everything happened in someone's life.
I have seen with my own eyes brutality of bullying ( even among normies ).
He also wrote that female was mean to him and normies don't believe that. Jfl. I myself was mocked and treated like trash by some females so I believe that this can happen and women can be mean and vile especially if they feel that you don't attack them because you arent high t thug or just aggressive.
alright, fair point