Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Not only do foids hate you if you’re ugly. But you’re also a joke to them.

kobaforthewin

kobaforthewin

National Bolshevik
★★★
This whore tried to use this poor currycel as a prop for her dumb TikTok. Every day foids give us more of a reason to hate them. It really just goes to show how sociopathic foids are. She purposefully tried to make him the butt of the joke because she was aware of his social status the moment she saw him. Foids are dumb in general, but in this instance they’re quite smart. Foids can see what your status is, as soon as they look at you. If you’re a Chad you obviously get a pass for pretty much anything (being poor, akward, stupid, rude etc. doesn’t really matter). If you’re a normie or high tier normie she will still clock you based on body language and fashion. And if you’re ugly/short, you’re fucked no matter what you do.

In this instance this whore immediately clocked this currycel and knew that he was ripe for embarrassment and humiliation as is her nature as a foid. Ugly men are quite literally oppressed.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Ro91Qn/

This whore tried to use this poor currycel as a prop for her dumb TikTok. Every day foids give us more of a reason to hate them. It really just goes to show how sociopathic foids are. She purposefully tried to make him the butt of the joke because she was aware of his social status the moment she saw him. Foids are dumb in general, but in this instance they’re quite smart. Foids can see what your status is, as soon as they look at you. If you’re a Chad you obviously get a pass for pretty much anything (being poor, akward, stupid, rude etc. doesn’t really matter). If you’re a normie or high tier normie she will still clock you based on body language and fashion. And if you’re ugly/short, you’re fucked no matter what you do.

In this instance this whore immediately clocked this currycel and knew that he was ripe for embarrassment and humiliation as is her nature as a foid. Ugly men are quite literally oppressed.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Ro91Qn/

Theres more vids by this hoe doing this to other dudes, Shes the butt off the joke

Show them the real jokER

Foids were like this when I was in school, getting asked out as a joke is brutal.

Foids were like this when I was in school, getting asked out as a joke is brutal.
I remember hearing about that in high school too. I always ate lunch by myself off school grounds so that shit never happened to me thankfully.