Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not only Chads want poly or open relationships.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
But also women typically with Normie tier boyfriends and husbands wants to have an open relationship. Normally a lot of their male partners would concede to it. The best thing these men's could do is leave the relationship, but they don't want to. Maybe because it's troublesome as is to find a gf or wife. But however, most of them would still opt out to be cucks and if they were in a open relationship, there's almost going to be no way for them to get laid as much as their gfs/wives, sadly.

All in-conjunction with a woman's hypergamous (or monkey-branching) nature, which we all know of. Which fucks everything up for men wanting to live the monogomaus married like life.

EDIT: my god, I hate my phone autocorrecting 0.0

Last edited:
im an incel and i don't tolerate gross shit like tasting another man's jizz

i'd rather cut my dick off

im an incel and i don't tolerate gross shit like tasting another man's jizz

i'd rather cut my dick off
Not only men want to cuck other men, but women too. We're fucked from both sides lol.

you can't cuck a woman, even a legit .01/10 can fuck more chads than a chad could fuck ugly girls

edit: nevermind, i retarded, i read that wrong

fuck its over