Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not Objectifying Women

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What does it even mean to not objectify women? Serious.

It's when you treat women like objects instead of real humans you inkwel ! :soy:
It's completely wrong ! ( Unless chad does it ) :soy:

Women are ugly and I dont need one

It's when you treat women like objects instead of real humans you inkwel ! :soy:
It's completely wrong ! ( Unless chad does it ) :soy:
So what does it mean to you to treat women like real humans?

Being a decent human bean for a start.

Foids are only objects tbh, their only function is to get fucked

Don't objectify women = treat them like living Goddesses.
Most people who practice a religion don't even treat the God they worship as well as they treat mortal women. I mean God is like a low maintenance landwhale in comparison. Just visit her every Sunday and some holidays, and you get into heaven.

Nothing really. They just are under the impression that they're above everyone and everything else. Humans having lust and desire is no highlight, but the uglier ones that don't get lusted on as much feel jelly so they made up a new word to shame men for doing something completely natural. I don't even think we're that much different from objects to begin with, so what's the big idea?

Nothing really. They just are under the impression that they're above everyone and everything else. Humans having lust and desire is no highlight, but the uglier ones that don't get lusted on as much feel jelly so they made up a new word to shame men for doing something completely natural. I don't even think we're that much different from objects to begin with, so what's the big idea?
I mean if a soy advocates to not objectify women, why would a soy object to to the idea of sexual communism? Does not objectifying people equate to treating everyone communistically?

I mean if a soy advocates to not objectify women, why would a soy object to to the idea of sexual communism? Does not objectifying people equate to treating everyone communistically?
Kinda, I guess. If objectifying is looking as someone by their body and not the person, then a society where no one gets judge by their body is what naturally follows in a not objectifying society. If that's what you mean by sexual communism then yeah. But I don't think most soys even think through that type of stuff, they just do what Redd*t and Twitter women told them to.

respect my queens

Send them free shit, help them all the time, let them walk over you.

The fact that they themselves objectifying their body, that's only to attract chad
full