Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not motivated to study for Uni at all

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Been mindlessly scrolling and rotting for the past 3 years.

I’m in country with no neetbucks and not having a degree = earning <$1.8k a month

Parents got sick of my neeting and said I either have to wage slave or go back to Uni. I picked the latter because last year I wage slaved as a covid screener alongside other high school dropouts/losers and it was quite brutal.

Well if you aren’t going to study, get ready for wage cucking again. Word of advice, stop fapping and you’ll be much more motivated.

Well if you aren’t going to study, get ready for wage cucking again. Word of advice, stop fapping and you’ll be much more motivated.
Yeah I haven’t been fapping for months (since Feb)

Feeling horny all the time and de-motivated :panties:

Yeah I haven’t been fapping for months (since Feb)

Feeling horny all the time and de-motivated :panties:
See you in a coal mine then.

I'm lucky I got blackpilled after finishing university, or I wouldn't be able to make it through without coping I'd get married to a stacy after.

Get to work goyim :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Someone has to fund me and my family’s lifestyle :feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm lucky I got blackpilled after finishing university, or I wouldn't be able to make it through without coping I'd get married to a stacy after.
:chad::chad::chad::chad:

same here, country has no neetbucks at all and without a degree you'll have to wage cuck on low end jobs and get paid with just the bare minimum salary

needless to say my motivation is down the floor and I have already failed two semesters in a row as a freshman, it's beyond over at this point

same here, country has no neetbucks at all and without a degree you'll have to wage cuck on low end jobs and get paid with just the bare minimum salary

needless to say my motivation is down the floor and I have already failed two semesters in a row as a freshman, it's beyond over at this point
sorry to hear that bruh.
it Is interesting they allow you to stay after failing two semesters
i would say get the degree no matter how painful it is, even with just a pass. cuz life without a degree in a non welfare state is brutal as hell.

I need to study too, the exam is in 2 months and I haven't studied anything yet, I'm simply a retard. There is no help for a retard to get into a UNI in Brazil.
To be honest I never studied, I dropped out of regular school at the age of 11, but fortunately here in Brazil adults who have not finished their studies can receive a certificate of completion by taking a simple basic level exam.
Since the age of 11 I have been NEET, my grandmother is putting a lot of expectations on me to get into a UNI because I said that maybe I would.
:feelsrope:

I can't study, I am off sleeping pills, I stay in bed for hours trying to sleep, I definitely can't fix anything in my mind:fuk: