Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not many japcels around because many are pussies

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
We got incels around the world here, from white to black, brown. but few Japanese. Actually, we got no legit Japanese in this forum, maybe some I don't know but I bet they are Asian Americans. so what does it mean? it' means inceldom, basically incel.co mindset is against their values. We are rebellious by nature, we say "fuck you" to the society and norms and the Japanese culture is opposite of that. They do care about other people's opinions about them, but we don't. We're fed up with oppression and just say "fuck it" and being rebellious. I know there are Incelosphere in Japan, but they are not as rebellious as us.

Not many speak English, also i'm guessing this website is blocked in many countries.

The Japanese tend to not like foreigners so they tend to keep to themselves. I heard they have their own incel forums they go on instead of western ones.

It just means that they have their own forums in their own language. Not hard to understand

They don't mix with dogs.

I wish i was so i could cope to an unprecedented level with all their eroge, vr girlfriends and obscure shot we don't even know in the west.
Not many speak English,
This and their culture provides them so many copes.The probably have their own forums too.

The average Japanese English proficiency is pretty dogshit tier tbh, they probably wouldn't understand anything written here

It's because japs don't browse western shit

They have their own sites/forums

Before we go on to say japcel = cuckcel, we haven't seen any of the post on IT either.

Most Japanese don't know english, I would say 95%.

So I'm not seeing any reason you will find them here.

But I strongly believe there must be some Japanese incel forum, we just don't know about it.

Btw, most ricecels on this forum are living in the west, or at least English is their second language.

if you have a dakimakura then maybe nothing else matters

Hikicels should be blackpilled

japanese people only stay on japanese websites

ive seen someone post incel forums of another language, i forget which one, so there certainly is other incel forums

I rmb some jap professor saying Japan are island people and never had to deal much with outsiders. Therefore they have this genes that makes them bad at learning foreign languages. Just like the Brits who can only speak English.

this is an english speaking site lol muhuhuhhhhh rebellious blackckkpillled truecel

No japcels around here

A lot of hapas or American japanese are here but there's no real reason for a legitimate Japanese to be here since there are tons of otaku forums/BBS still around in Japan. Unlike the western internet in which sites are desperate to modernize, monopolize, and be all-inclusive, Japanese community sites can be very exclusive and don't really evolve (For example Yahoo Japan has the same layout as in 1999 because of backlash whenever they update). This site isn't necessary for those people.

Ricecels are the most tryhard wagecucking material you'll ever find on this world. In other words they are bluepilled as hell.

they cant speak English and they have 2chan, that website was the first to coin the term normalfag

Dont they have their active incel related forums, so no need to hang with gaijins?

Japanese people usually dont speak good english, also in Japan inceldom is very different from western countries. Japan has a very different culture to ours and it's hard to compare it.

Kakumeiteki Himote Domei
translated to :
“Revolutionary Unattractive Male Alliance”
“Revolutionary Alliance of Unpopular Men"
“Losers With Women”
“The Revolutionary Grouping of Men That Women Are Not Attracted To.”
they have their own groups, don't join English speaking groups