Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not looking forward to switch 2

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Nothing's going to change. Nothing will improve. The next Zelda game will be another open world slop. The next Mario game will be more mindless collecthon gameplay. The only thing that will change with any of their games will be the graphics.

How do normies get excited over the same game over and over again. I'll only care if they manage to innovate with each game series like they did with the GameCube.

nintendo just needs to make mario galaxy 3 already

Their new mario & luigi rpg will just be dumbed down trash, nothing like the ones made by alphadream

Their new mario & luigi rpg will just be dumbed down trash, nothing like the ones made by alphadream
How is it dumbed down

sad part is that it'll succeed, the main demographic wants another BOTW and super mario odyssey

The only thing I'm doing when that crap drops is investing into their stocks. Easy clean cash.

After the 3DS I stopped giving Nintendo money

sad part is that it'll succeed, the main demographic wants another BOTW and super mario odyssey
Yay! Mindless repetitive content!

and likely another instance of a whore princess being the protag (hopefully not)
Oh god no

The only thing I'm doing when that crap drops is investing into their stocks. Easy clean cash.
Based

After the 3DS I stopped giving Nintendo money
The 3ds was heavily carried by third party exclusives. Nothing great from Nintendo outside of a decent remake or two

Nothing's going to change. Nothing will improve. The next Zelda game will be another open world slop. The next Mario game will be more mindless collecthon gameplay. The only thing that will change with any of their games will be the graphics.

How do normies get excited over the same game over and over again. I'll only care if they manage to innovate with each game series like they did with the GameCube.
jfl if you getting a switch, just get a steam deck and dual boot jewdows.

Last edited:
and likely another instance of a whore princess being the protag (hopefully not)
Zelda getting curb stomped by ganon would be major lifefuel ngl. I hope that dumb slut dies from dehydration in the gerudo desert.

Nintendo needs to make a powerhouse console like a series x or something. Fuck switch 2. Fuck portability most of adults are inside gamers because if we brought a portable console outside we'd get robbed instantly.

TOTAL ZELDA DEATH

Nintendo Bitch

The Nintendo Switch games are dumped down for causals & normies & are troon games like BOTW & TOTK

If nintendo made another tomodachi life, i'd actually buy it

I'm not even hoping for new Platinum game since last Bayonetta 3 was wokefied trash. Maybe Metroid Prime 4 will be good but that's it, nothing else interests me.

2024 09 30 10 17 35

Creating portable console with battery that won't last you for few days is so pointless. 99% of the people only use those snitched at home.

Remember that F-Zero will still not get a new game since normies prefer shitty Mario Kart. And nobody cares about your tranny remasters since GX still looks and plays great to this day (especially on the emulator). Nintendo games got completely stagnant after release of Wii/U they don't try to innovate they just keep making same games over and over again, Switch only made it worse way worse since their games got heavily influenced by western open world slop like Assassin's creed or Gmod that everyone has already played for hundreds of hours on pc so why bother doing it again but with shitty trannyfied zelda skin? New Mario games doesn't feel any different from Ratchet since you just collect pointless shit and use abilities (instead of guns) to defeat enemies, keep collecting more flying shit to unlock dildo hat for mario that he can deepthroat while jumping goy.

Last edited:
Brave 2024 09 30 10 29 30
Brave 2024 09 30 10 32 15
:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I just own a switch for mario kart 8 deluxe

Nintendo needs to make a powerhouse console like a series x or something. Fuck switch 2. Fuck portability most of adults are inside gamers because if we brought a portable console outside we'd get robbed instantly.
Yeah, at least if their console quality is so shit that the buttons and analog sticks always mess up. In the past I preferred handhelds cause comfort
The Nintendo Switch games are dumped down for causals & normies & are troon games like BOTW & TOTK

View attachment 1280257
oi
Creating portable console with battery that won't last you for few days is so pointless. 99% of the people only use those snitched at home.
3ds was a much better portable you could actually take places. New 3ds xl battery lasts up to 12 hours. GBA sp lasted even longer

It depends for me. All I wanted was a new Tomodachi life since it was a childhood game of mines. It that drops maybe I might get it just for that.

3ds was a much better portable you could actually take places. New 3ds xl battery lasts up to 12 hours. GBA sp lasted even longer
Yep with time it seems like with new portable consoles they're only getting less playtime with each gen, what's the point of better specs if they are so bloated and use so much energy? Also AMD wanted to manufacture Switch 2 but they lost since it would mean that your battery life would be even shorter, so with Nvidia at least it can't get any worse. Right? :feelshaha: Ofc it will be worse since they added gaytracing tensor cores to their Tegra igpus.
Also thanks to the DLSS Tendies will experience a real mud on the screen we all been experiencing for the past 10 years on PC and PS4/5 and Xbox, so say good bye to the screen clarity and good performing games.

It depends for me. All I wanted was a new Tomodachi life since it was a childhood game of mines. It that drops maybe I might get it just for that.
If nintendo made another tomodachi life, i'd actually buy it
Yeah, I wish they'd make another one. Unfortunately now it'd be full of gay tranny shit.

Yep with time it seems like with new portable consoles they're only getting less playtime with each gen, what's the point of better specs if they are so bloated and use so much energy? Also AMD wanted to manufacture Switch 2 but they lost since it would mean that your battery life would be even shorter, so with Nvidia at least it can't get any worse. Right? :feelshaha: Ofc it will be worse since they added gaytracing tensor cores to their Tegra igpus.
Also thanks to the DLSS Tendies will experience a real mud on the screen we all been experiencing for the past 10 years on PC and PS4/5 and Xbox, so say good bye to the screen clarity and good performing games.
Say goodbye to games that come out in a timely manner. Switch 2 isn't going to have nearly as many games due to longer development times.

Oh god no

rant incoming:
To prove even more that this newly released Zelda game is cucked shit, I've noticed that Zelda can literally lift heavy objects/echoes and even use a sword to attack as effectively as Link if not even more by morphing into a temporary swordfighter form despite having no knight training. Idc if it's a temporary state but it's still a part of Zelda as the character. This is le strong wimmins shit, which is unsurprising for 2024 unfortunately. This is the final nail in the coffin of the Zelda series and it'll only get worse.
GDHw1cHcitw

p.s.
I know Wand of Gamelon exists; however, modern gaming and feminism have changed the definition of playable foid characters into a propaganda tool rather than a comical affair or coom-fodder.

Last edited:
rant incoming:
To prove even more that this newly released Zelda game is cucked shit, I've noticed that Zelda can literally lift heavy objects/echoes and even use a sword to attack as effectively as Link if not even more by morphing into a temporary swordfighter form despite having no knight training. Idc if it's a temporary state but it's still a part of Zelda as the character. This is le strong wimmins shit, which is unsurprising for 2024 unfortunately. This is the final nail in the coffin of the Zelda series and it'll only get worse.
View attachment 1280440View attachment 1280448
p.s.
I know Wand of Gamelon exists; however, modern gaming and feminism have changed the definition of playable foid characters into a propaganda tool rather than a comical affair or coom-fodder.
Echoes of Wisdom is obvious girly woke trash that targets roasties and trannies. Pathetic they degraded a once male oriented series into such rubbish

Yeah, I wish they'd make another one. Unfortunately now it'd be full of gay tranny shit.
Oh definitely. Everytime I tried watching a video about Tomodachi life, The comments and even the YouTuber themselves would point out the fact that "it didn't have same sex marriage :cryfeels:" as a con against the game. Nevermind if they did drop a 2nd game and the amount of horrible content that's gonna drop on YouTube about it

Nintendo is shit now. Even Pokémon sucks

Oh definitely. Everytime I tried watching a video about Tomodachi life, The comments and even the YouTuber themselves would point out the fact that "it didn't have same sex marriage :cryfeels:" as a con against the game. Nevermind if they did drop a 2nd game and the amount of horrible content that's gonna drop on YouTube about it
These YouTubers need to be dropped in Gaza

I just own a switch for mario kart 8 deluxe
This and smash and splotoon, but im waiting to get it on switch 2. Emulation might be shit for next gen console and those are mp games.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow forget switch

sad part is that it'll succeed, the main demographic wants another BOTW and super mario odysse

I was disappointed a little when totk came out. I wanted the old-school 3d zelda back
[Ocarina of time][Majoras mask]
I'm actually sick of these open world games. It's just reused assets

I love portability but can't support them after palworlds law suit

I was disappointed a little when totk came out. I wanted the old-school 3d zelda back
[Ocarina of time][Majoras mask]
I'm actually sick of these open world games. It's just reused assets
Fr its not bad game on its own but at the same time because its just the same game as botw hopefully next zelda will be with og dungeons

i actually like the switch because its not riddled with DEI as much as xbox and ps.

niche novelty product not for gamers but for kids and fags