Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Not liking muscular foids does NOT make you a volcel

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
Many studies have found that, of course, muscular men who train their physical strength are more desirable to women. But is the feeling mutual?

No.

This paper examines the role of body fat distribution as measured by waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) on the judgment of women's physical attractiveness. It presents evidence that WHR is correlated with a woman's reproductive endocrinological status and long-term health risk. Three studies were conducted to investigate whether humans have perceptual and cognitive mechanisms to utilize the WHR to infer attributes of women's health, youthfulness, attractiveness, and reproductive capacity. College-age as well as older subjects of both sexes rank female figures with normal weight and low WHR as attractive and assign to them higher reproductive capability. The study concludes that WHR is a reliable and honest signal of a woman's reproductive potential. The adaptive significance of body fat distribution and its role in mate selection is also discussed.

Some evolutionary theories suggest that men may be more attracted to physical traits in women that signal fertility and reproductive health, such as a lower waist-to-hip ratio or softer body features. Muscularity might be seen as less aligned with these signals.

Women who do not meet these requirements are often perceived as much more masculine and feel out of place in evolutionary terms. Men would essentially perceive them as another man and NOT a potential reproductive mate.

And before the simps execute me, i'm talking about these types of women:

3255703 ED5EB611 7E66 4141 B561 E2BCE5F965DE

Not these:

If you are sexually attracted to the first visual example, you are essentially getting hard to another man :feelshaha:

In conclusion if you would fuck anything with two x chromosomes or a pussy even if it basically looks like a dude, then you are gay according to science.

Many studies have found that, of course, muscular men who train their physical strength are more desirable to women. But is the feeling mutual?

No.

Some evolutionary theories suggest that men may be more attracted to physical traits in women that signal fertility and reproductive health, such as a lower waist-to-hip ratio or softer body features. Muscularity might be seen as less aligned with these signals.

Women who do not meet these requirements are often perceived as much more masculine and feel out of place in evolutionary terms. Men would essentially perceive them as another man and NOT a potential reproductive mate.

View attachment 1218175

Not these:

View attachment 1218177

If you are sexually attracted to the first visual example, you are essentially getting hard to another man :feelshaha:

In conclusion if you would fuck anything with two x chromosomes or a pussy even if it basically looks like a dude, then you are gay according to science.
Would

Muscular femoids gross me out.

would do both volcel if wouldn't

I think you are a volcel if you reject women who would want to have sex with you based on their looks. Even if you are not attracted to them, if you reject them you are a volcel IMHO.

So no, you don't have to _like_ muscular women to not be a volcel, but you would have to fuck them if the opportunity presented itself just like you have to fuck an otherwise ugly girl.

dude you specifically picked a white blonde stacy to make it harder for me, great

No.

View attachment 1218175

Not these:

View attachment 1218177

Ok fakecel

No.

View attachment 1218175

Not these:

View attachment 1218177

your not a vocel if you prefer unfit ugly foids, if you really dont fuck them (this stacys are for sure chad only) than your brainless

dude you specifically picked a white blonde stacy to make it harder for me, great
blonde fit stacy that had an ass through only 20 cm cocks can reach her pussy. their asses prevents them to let small dicks in lol.

Same. It goes against the natural desire for femininity in a woman. Chubby non muscular girls are the best
I'd choose a chubby femoid over a muscular femoid any day of the week.

@wereq on suicide watch

No.

View attachment 1218175

Not these:

View attachment 1218177

look at the ass of the second one. her ass is like a ballon, she looks like she can easy shit a few kids out of her pussy without pain

Same. I’d choose a chubby one over a skinny non muscular one too
because for the other you just an ant, they dont even want to be with non chads in room

Ok fakecel
Not a fakecel if you refuse to fuck this. This is a
biological woman, but she essentially made herself into a man by taking steroids and lifting weights. To me this is absolutely disgusting and a sorry excuse for a woman. Land whales are hotter than this. If you actually prefer this shit over skinny or chubby non muscular women, that’s kinda gay
View attachment IMG_3916.webp

No.

View attachment 1218175

Not these:

View attachment 1218177

she is a stacy and I now that I could never touch her so I will hate her

biological woman, but she essentially made herself into a man by taking steroids and lifting weights. To me this is absolutely disgusting and a sorry excuse for a woman. Land whales are hotter than this. If you actually prefer this shit over skinny or chubby non muscular women, that’s kinda gay
View attachment 1218187
dont think they even take anything, some have really good genes too build muscles up. I saw some foids that were already very muscular without training, genes man genes

because for the other you just an ant, they dont even want to be with non chads in room
Assuming they all would magically like me, I’d still pick the slightly chubby one. Not all men are most attracted to skinny twigs. Most men are not attracted to overly muscular women. If I was a Chad, I’d never even think about fucking a bodybuilder type woman. They disgust me

View attachment 1218187
I would fuck her. It’s not gay because I don’t give a shit about her body.

Assuming they all would magically like me, I’d still pick the slightly chubby one. Not all men are most attracted to skinny twigs. Most men are not attracted to overly muscular women. If I was a Chad, I’d never even think about fucking a bodybuilder type woman. They disgust me
not a bodybuilder but a healthy fit foid. I mean would you really could resist if she would be in your room with a thong. I bet most here would a boner or you have some disfunction.

dont think they even take anything, some have really good genes too build muscles up.
Of course they have good genes, but you’re very naive if you think they are natty. They take tons of steroids in pro female bodybuilding
I saw some foids that were already very muscular without training, genes man genes
And that’s because they were dysgenic to begin with and were like a naturally born troon

Of course they have good genes, but you’re very naive if you think they are natty. They take tons of steroids in pro female bodybuilding
they dont even look like bodybuilder, did you ever saw female bodybuilder? they much bigger, this one is a small one

I would fuck her. It’s not gay because I don’t give a shit about her body.
Alright, but you wouldn’t prefer her over a normal looking woman, would you? I don’t blame any incel for having low standards, but if the prefer the muscular women that’s where it’s kinda sus

low standards
you dont even know how some men pay for such foid because they are very rare. they have a hord of simps that make them rich. A chubby foid works on the street for a few dollar. So men must saw them as very healthy for offspring thats why they simp so hardcore, nature

not a bodybuilder but a healthy fit foid. I mean would you really could resist if she would be in your room with a thong. I bet most here would a boner or you have some disfunction.
If either of the examples OP showed wanted to fuck me, I wouldn’t turn it down. Their faces were still feminine and their bodies weren’t that bad. If a Ms. Olympia pro bodybuilder female wanted to fuck me, I don’t know if I would, as that’s so close to what fucking a man would be like

now they say its gay to fuck a fit women lol. what no pussy do to a mf
Fakecels making another excuse as to why they will not touch a woman by choice.

Alright, but you wouldn’t prefer her over a normal looking woman, would you? I don’t blame any incel for having low standards, but if the prefer the muscular women that’s where it’s kinda sus
I do not prefer that type, but if she wanted me I would definitely want to be with her.

they dont even look like bodybuilder, did you ever saw female bodybuilder? they much bigger, this one is a small one
I know. The pics OP used were poor examples. I’d fuck the ones in pics, but not a pro female bodybuilder

Fakecels making another excuse as to why they will not touch a woman by choice.
"I would never such a strong foid:feels:"
reality: she would never be in the same room as him

you dont even know how some men pay for such foid because they are very rare. they have a hord of simps that make them rich. A chubby foid works on the street for a few dollar. So men must saw them as very healthy for offspring thats why they simp so hardcore, nature
Interesting, because I’d get so much more turned on by a slightly chubby girl than a muscular one. I’m not even coping here, that’s genuinely how my brain is wired

Fixed.

Never forget:
6) The defiled pussy of such a slutty woman hosts millions of cells from other men who have penetrated her pussy before and deposited their semen inside of it. This basically means that her husband is rubbing his penis against the cells of other men, so in other words he is literally having gay sex with other men! It takes a borderline homosexual to desire a slut infested with other male's DNA. A literal chimera!

I'd fuck the girl in the 1st picture too except her eyes make her look like a demon. Nvm still would fuck her.

Volcel faggot if u wouldn't fuck a demon muscle mommy tbh fam