Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Not like other MRAs gives his cucked opinion

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★

Bitch doesn't care that foids are sleeping with multiple men.
Rather men should cope with muh finance and child-support custody and shit. Even if I humor, bitch how are you gonna get those anyway without putting foids' sexuality in check?
All while foids keep being part of the chad's harem.

Last edited:
MGTOWs and MRAs may have been correct about how they think the world works once upon a time, but certainly no longer. They fail to realize genetic determinism.

MGTOWs and MRAs may have been correct about how they think the world works once upon a time, but certainly no longer. They fail to realize genetic determinism.
This group has a foid named tess on twitter, who probably peddled this idea. These guys don't realise how much they are being manipulated themselves.

No. It is just foids given the free will to do whatever they want, hence the issue.

No. It is just foids given the free will to do whatever they want, hence the issue.
That's what I said? They think they still live in times where females will face repercussions for their actions.

That's what I said? They think they still live in times where females will face repercussions for their actions.
Female free will and their social domination is not genetic determinism, but social cuckoldry.

Basically. If men developed some creed or shit and yet respected foids' sexual boundaries. What's the result going to be? Fucking same.

Female free will and their social domination is not genetic determinism, but social cuckoldry.
Genetic determinism predicts behavior of people, females included. If they understood what it entailed, they would understand that the female must never be free and why females are behaving as they do right now. They think it is because of social programming, when it is pure natural female nature.

Genetic determinism predicts behavior of people, females included. If they understood what it entailed, they would understand that the female must never be free and why females are behaving as they do right now. They think it is because of social programming, when it is pure natural female nature.
No, they openly admit the foids' nature (go to their twitter accounts). They still want men to go along with it.
Like @GeckoBus said in another thread, their findings are excellent, but where they fall short, taking away foids' rights, that derails the whole thing.

No, they openly admit the foids' nature (go to their twitter accounts). They still want men to go along with it.
I have seen plenty of MGTOWs or MRAs thinking "traditional" females are real. Just look at the passport bro movement and their excuses.

Bitch doesn't care that foids are sleeping with multiple men.
Rather men should cope with muh finance and child-support custody and shit. Even if I humor, bitch how are you gonna get those anyway without putting foids' sexuality in check?
All while foids keep being part of the chad's harem.

Hurrah for all the PMC youtubers! I'm glad to see another PMC incel. Channels like PMC, CityCrusher, etc etc are great

In that case we agree, yes.

Basically. If men developed some creed or shit and yet respected foids' sexual boundaries. What's the result going to be? Fucking same.
Women as cattle, no rights, just being slaves.

Women as cattle, no rights, just being slaves.
The whole concept of sexuality needs to be abolished. It is the man's pride and sex drive that make him weak to females. If females were nothing but living incubators and got treated as such, the world would be a much better place.

The whole concept of sexuality needs to be abolished. It is the man's pride and sex drive that make him weak to females. If females were nothing but living incubators and got treated as such, the world would be a much better place.
Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back