Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having sex is not as soul crushing as not having a romantic partner...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I crave romantic moments and feeling of love more so than sex. Connection and caring is what I really want. I am not a fuckboy, I don't want to have children so I don't want to pass on my shitty genes, I am a antinatalist. The nature no matter how fucked up the society is, should always have some ways to let us have THAT at least, if it really just wants to keep us from procreation. It should produce similar foids.

cope just endure theory

It won’t touch this

Just live without a romantic partner until you die
I dont want to. My need for a romantic partner stems from my mom not loving me enough and from bullying and the fact that I didn't have a mental/psychological safe zone during puberty.

I dont want to. My need for a romantic partner stems from my mom not loving me enough and from bullying and the fact that I didn't have a mental/psychological safe zone during puberty.
Too bad buddy boyo, learn to make peace with yourself that you will die alone.

Too bad buddy boyo, learn to make peace with yourself that you will die alone.
Cope. There is no such thing as making peace with oneself. This is the most obvious cope of all copes, this eastern "I DON'T NEED THIS BASIC HUMAN NEED TO LIVE" philosophy.

Just suppress your most basic biological needs for decades and be happy bro, they are not that important :feelsclown:

I want sex and validation from qt teen girls

Just suppress your most basic biological needs for decades and be happy bro, they are not that important :feelsclown:
LMFAO yeah, this guy gets it. How come the so called "graycels" are more woke, blackpilled and grim than the users with higher ranks?