Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having sex before college permanently damages you

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I still remember being hopeful in high school when I used to overhear my classmates talking about the first time they got laid. One after the other they talked about how they lost their virginity over the weekend. It became extremely suifuel for me to go school on Mondays because I knew some fucking jerk would share his experience about how amazing his weekend went and how the tight the pussy was.

And I used to think that maybe it will happen to me too. Some day I'll be sitting there, surrounded by classmates telling them about how I fucked a girl's brains out during the weekend. But that day never came, I rotted during my high school years and I'm still rotting in my college. Now I hear my classmates talking about the new positions they tried, the blowjobs they got and how amazing the threesomes went.

But now I don't have any hope. No sex in high school damaged me forever. I know it will never happen to me. Now I'm just a soulless walking corpse, somehow trying to get through this miserable, sexless life.

That was too brutal to read and hi-grade, pure suifuel at its finest.
Thread tag well deserved.

Yea and not having sex during college is even worse

Last edited:
Weird, all my friends are virgins with some rare exceptions and even then the quality of the (very rare) laid story is shit. You must live on chadland or I live in incelland.

Weird, all my friends are virgins with some rare exceptions and even then the quality of the (very rare) laid story is shit.
I don't think I had many friends who were virgins in the later years of highschool i.e. eleventh and twelfth grade.
Although that wasn't the worst of it all, rather it was peculiarly terrible when I'd overhear stories of what went down during and after both prom and homecoming.
That shit fucking blew ass and unpleasantly reminded me of how much of an absolute subhuman I am.

i remember a guy in college literally saying that getting a womans hand on his dick felt like "he was receiving life-giving energy"

now try to imagine why a sports guy with a decent face and NT, got so much out of being touched by a hand?

hint: inceldom was already starting in 2008 or whenever the fuck that was

Going to school is pure suifuel for any Incel. It's just about the only time we spend hours and hours in the same room with high tier normies or maybe even stacies or chads. Come to think I never personally knew a Stacy.

Weird, all my friends are virgins with some rare exceptions and even then the quality of the (very rare) laid story is shit. You must live on chadland or I live in incelland.

Not having sex before, during, and after college permanently FUCKS YOU FOR LIFE.

My life is over because I couldn't have sex with the cute emo girls at my school when I was in my lower teens.

I still remember being hopeful in high school when I used to overhear my classmates talking about the first time they got laid. One after the other they talked about how they lost their virginity over the weekend. It became extremely suifuel for me to go school on Mondays because I knew some fucking jerk would share his experience about how amazing his weekend went and how the tight the pussy was.

And I used to think that maybe it will happen to me too. Some day I'll be sitting there, surrounded by classmates telling them about how I fucked a girl's brains out during the weekend. But that day never came, I rotted during my high school years and I'm still rotting in my college. Now I hear my classmates talking about the new positions they tried, the blowjobs they got and how amazing the threesomes went.

But now I don't have any hope. No sex in high school damaged me forever. I know it will never happen to me. Now I'm just a soulless walking corpse, somehow trying to get through this miserable, sexless life.
Fucking hell bro there should be a grade A suifuel warning. This was extremely brutal to read :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
But that day never came, I rotted during my high school years and I'm still rotting in my college.
:feels::feels::feels::feels: