Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not having relationships or sex eats you up inside

• Thread starter Deleted member 22884
  • Start date
Deleted member 22884

Deleted member 22884

Self-banned
-
It makes no sense why IT bash people for being incel when these 2 things are literally basic human needs. Most of us were probably bluepilled at one point and tried the run-of-the-mill normie advice and that garbage doesn't fucking work. No matter how pure your intentions are or how fresh your haircut is, women will NEVER want you if you aren't meeting their ridiculously high standards. NT Chad only in 2020, cope or rope boyos.

It makes no sense why IT bash people for being incel when these 2 things are literally basic human needs. Most of us were probably bluepilled at one point and tried the run-of-the-mill normie advice and that garbage doesn't fucking work.

YES!

They bash you because they want your genes to die off, they will laugh and celebrate when genetic dead ends like us kiss the rope and pass away.

They bash you because they want your genes to die off, they will laugh and celebrate when genetic dead ends like us kiss the rope and pass away.

True dat.

NT Chad only in 2020, cope or rope boyos.
Wrong. But yes it's a little harder for normies I suppose. Not enough to warrant self imposed abject mentalceldom though but I digress.

Wrong. But yes it's a little harder for normies I suppose. Not enough to warrant self imposed abject mentalceldom though but I digress.
Yeah it's still possible for normies to end up in relationships, but usually with women way lower on the decile scale/landwhales. Getting lucky once in a while is what keeps them sane and from getting blackpilled I feel like.

Yeah it's still possible for normies to end up in relationships, but usually with women way lower on the decile scale/landwhales. Getting lucky once in a while is what keeps them sane and from getting blackpilled I feel like.
Yeah probably so. I'd be happy with a damned doggy bag too at this point. Cold scraps is better than starving to death.

Pretty much, all part of the juden agenda
Yeah probably so. I'd be happy with a damned doggy bag too at this point. Cold scraps is better than starving to death.
I'd accept a landwhale or anything at all at this point tbh

I tot I was independent and cool to be alone and not need a foid until I reached my late teens, that's when the loneliness started to slowly get into my head...:feelscry:

sad that even if you manage to get some foid she will have had so much cock in her i think id puke and wtf would i do anyway i have no skill ahhh damn i need to just be dead

Most of IT are vasctomized numales with shit tier genes and ogre looking trannies. We are the mentally ill ones btw JFL

This, they just want to gaslight us into thinking its all our fault when the problem is that they just want us to stfu and deal with being treated like garbage because of how we look. They only bash us to feel superior to someone else in the social hierarchy, if all incels died off, then those normalfags would be the new incel punching bags and thats what they are most afraid so they want us to keep trying, keep putting ourselves out there so they dont feel so shit about their own pathetic lives knowing they have someone they deem lower than them to mog.

Last edited:
It aint once in a while or else they would be on here complaining about getting laid once a year.

Normtards get laid more than you think and this Basement Dweller IQ of thinking normgroids are borderline incel needs to seriously die.

“You’re an inkwell because of your toxic personality, not because of your looks!”:soy:

This, they just want to gaslight us into thinking its all our fault when the problem is that they just want us to stfu and deal with being treated like garbage because of how we look.

Yup, someone has to bear the load of the social totem pole.

Incel tears can't see what's actually happening to us, all they see is "a bunch of lonely guys hating on women", they're quite reactionary .

it ages any man tenfold
some teens on here already feel depressed and they speak and act like a 40yo man
it isnt right or natural for any guy to go so long without sex and love

if government actually cared we would have national fuck days and mandated wives by now

Unless you EmergencyRoommaxx