Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Not having my own car in college is cucked.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Fuck sake, I wish my family could afford a little car for me so I don't have to always wait alone on campus before I go home, or on-campus accommodation so I can have the option of rotting in my dorm room.

But instead, I have to wake up early every morning, since we have only one car which means most of the time I have to come to campus before classes begin, and I also have to wait for at least 2 hours after classes are done before I get picked up. And also how CONVENIENT that almost all my classes end around the same time my dad has to use the car to get to his daily appointments.

So while everyone is busy doing stuff with their friends on campus, I'm coping alone in the library. Fucking hell it still feels like I'm in high school. If only I could make money to buy my own car, but even if I do eventually make enough money to get a car, by the time I do, I won't need it.

Why does everything have to be difficult for an incel? Literally every possible scenario that could piss me off, always occurs.

Why does everything have to be difficult for an incel? Literally every possible scenario that could piss me off, always occurs.
Incel trait: Horrible luck

my first semester in college i didn't have a phone
talk about brutal

Too bad you aren't a Chad.. you could pick up girls on campus and ramrod them before your Dad comes to pick you up in those 2 hours you have.

I can relate. being a poor with a subhuman body is literally hell

Now imagine not even having a driver license.
@LastGerman

Brutal, i don't even have a license

Have you tried talking to some of the girls who are studying around campus as they wait for their classes or maybe live on campus or waiting for their bus. Even though its doomed to failure it still might be fun.

I thought of a good intro line.. 'hey do you live on campus'

She says, 'no, why'

You say, 'oh i'm looking for some sorority girls who live on campus'

I had to ride the bus when I was in college, and it fucking sucked. So many low-inihibition, nosey, ghetto people.

I had to ride the bus when I was in college, and it fucking sucked. So many low-inihibition, nosey, ghetto people.
That must be a nightmare in America. The land were low IQ sub-humans are impowered to chimp out against "oppressive white patriarchy"( every civilized peoples of any race that bulid and orders society). You basically have to have a car if you want a piece of mind unlike in here in UK and Europe where it's old people and immigrants.

Another no-license cel brother? Greetings :feelsYall:

brootal driver's license pill

Buy a car. Problem solved.