Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having friends at University is PAINFUL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Senior year and I still haven't made one single friend here, just 3 acquaintances who I use to gym with in the past and havent seen in forever. I go to an HBCU so my school is 95% black and I just dont fit in with the other blacks, even the nerd virgin blackcels are too socially awkward for me to even hang out with them. I literally feel a terrible pain in my stomach when I leave my apartment and see people hanging out and doing activities with each other. And fuck dont even get me started on females. If I atleast had a Chadlite or Chad face I could atleast get laid. Its so fucking over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Senior year and I still haven't made one single friend here, just 3 acquaintances who I use to gym with in the past and havent seen in forever. I go to an HBCU so my school is 95% black and I just dont fit in with the other blacks, even the nerd virgin blackcels are too socially awkward for me to even hang out with them. I literally feel a terrible pain in my stomach when I leave my apartment and see people hanging out and doing activities with each other. And fuck dont even get me started on females. If I atleast had a Chadlite or Chad face I could atleast get laid. Its so fucking over :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Tell me about it. You'll soon be an agecel like me in no time.

I'm starting my senior year in a few days and don't have a single friend or acquaintance.

I'm going to try to social circle max from the first day I start.

I never tried to make friends before but this time I'm going to be actively social.

I want to make friends with Asians so I can ascend with an Asian girl.

I want to make friends with Asians so I can ascend with an Asian girl.
If you are an ethnic then its over. Most Asian foids only like the white male chad cock. If you are not white but an ethnic then don't even bother most of those bitches are whitewashed anyways.

Yeah, some normies rejected me from a group work yesterday. I asked if I could join them since I didn't had a group and they said "we'll see", and when another normie who wanst their friend asked them to join, they said yes. That hurt a lot man, I'm not even a bad student, it's all about social status.

same tbh, my only friend was my roommate during my 1st year of college and we knew each other since HS

Dude I'm about to go to university and I can already see that my path will be similar to yours. When there is no class I will just be a shut in playing steam for the weekend.

It's even more painful to be the ugly third wheel in a "friend" group. Better alone than in miserable company.

Btw it's not uncommon to be friendless in uni. You survive. I know a doctor who was the friendless weirdo in uni, he's successful and married with a young wife now.

Just focus on your diploma.

It's even more painful to be the ugly third wheel in a "friend" group. Better alone than in miserable company.

Btw it's not uncommon to be friendless in uni. You survive. I know a doctor who was the friendless weirdo in uni, he's successful and married with a young wife now.

Just focus on your diploma.

I'm going to try to social circle max from the first day I start.

I never tried to make friends before but this time I'm going to be actively social.

Get ready for maximum difficulty boss battle with all the accolades. Everyone will detect your lonerness without even saying a word.