Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Not having an agreed upon criteria on what determines an incel is the reason we will continue to have “fakecels” or “larpers”

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Lots of problems I see popping up stem from the fact that we don’t have an agreed upon criteria for what makes someone an incel.

What determines inceldom and being a fakecel? Is it attractiveness level? Or having had sex? What about age? I would assume it would have to be a combination of these, but leg me detail the problems.

Some people may consider a guy who is 5-6/10 and hasn’t had sex a fakecel simply because he is normie/high tier normie level in terms of attractiveness. Even though he hasn’t had sex, some would still call him fakecel.

Another guy may be a 4/10 but he managed to have sex once in his life, therefore some would consider him fakecel, but others may say he just lucked out once years ago, and it doesn’t necessarily make him fakecel, as things are different now in terms of the dating scene, and he definitely is low in terms of attractiveness therefore he is incel.

There is also the problem of age and subjectivity when it comes to attractiveness. At what age can someone be determined an incel? 18? 20? 23? 25? We can’t come to an agreement on this. Also, attractiveness isomewhat subjective when it comes to preferences. A dude I would say is 5/10, some would say is 4/10, others may say 5.5/10 etc.

These are just a few reasons why we will never be able to come to an agreed upon consensus on what determines someone to be a fakecel or larper.

@BlkPillPres @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @sub8male @Ropemaxx

Last edited:
I'd have a pretty lax definition that would include most now said larpers: Anyone who remained a virgin for their first 25 years. Even if you get laid afterwards it doesn't matter anymore, since you lost teen love and you know you can't attract anyone by looks itself, only if you somehow turn into a chad after that which is 0.0001% likely.
Then there's truecel, which is being rated 3/10 or less.

@BITG IMO if you are above a 6 you are a fakecel. I’m subhuman but I don’t think a 5/10 avergae guy is enough for muh kweens in 2020. Also if a 4/10 lucked out years ago he belongs here because pre tinder 4/10 had a shot at fucking foids but not in 2020.

Good question tbh. We should start by limiting gatekeeping and playing oppression olympics

If you arent KHHV youre fakecel

Mainly fakecels and larpers obsses over criteria :feelshmm: truecels know it's over regardless how you classify it.

@BITG IMO if you are above a 6 you are a fakecel. I’m subhuman but I don’t think a 5/10 avergae guy is enough for muh kweens in 2020. Also if a 4/10 lucked out years ago he belongs here because pre tinder 4/10 had a shot at fucking foids but not in 2020.
Above 6/10? Meaning 7+? What about 6/10? Also, Jfl at “I’m subhuman” I disagree, you aren’t THAT bad brocel
If you arent KHHV youre fakecel
Damn, so absolutely no spectrum in your opinion?
I'd have a pretty lax definition that would include most now said larpers: Anyone who remained a virgin for their first 25 years. Even if you get laid afterwards it doesn't matter anymore, since you lost teen love and you know you can't attract anyone by looks itself, only if you somehow turn into a chad after that which is 0.0001% likely.
Then there's truecel, which is being rated 3/10 or less.
interesting. Lots of people disagree with that age though.

@BITG @DepressionTookMyIQ even if you do surgery maxx and ascend at some point in mid 20’s you can’t really make up for lost teen sex tbh. It’s not healthy to be a virgin in your 20’s or even after the first year of college. Also if you surgery max in your 20’s and get a sex life after that than you are still blackpilled and you missed out on taking a teen foids virginity which IMO Is a human right. It’s pretty pathetic for a stretched out foid to take a males virginity when they are both like 25 even if it is better than nothing. And by above a 6/10 I mean 6+ in other words a high tier normie/ low chadlite or above. Basically the top 40% of men or so.

@BITG @DepressionTookMyIQ even if you do surgery maxx and ascend at some point in mid 20’s you can’t really make up for lost teen sex tbh. It’s not healthy to be a virgin in your 20’s or even after the first year of college.
This. "Ascension" after early 20s is a meme. You can never recover the damage of a lost youth.
Teen sex is everything

relevant
Fakecels

There are some fakecels here but if you don’t have teen sex you will always be incel to some degree.
Brutal teen sex pill

interesting. Lots of people disagree with that age though.
Why i advocate 25: It's the age that you leave college and once that you didn't score anything in a place where most people do it and it's your last chance at getting a foid in its prime, then it's officially over, you will only get the scraps from 25 onwards

@BITG

incel = Sub6 KHHV who is at least 18

Well, idk if holding hands once a while ago should make someone a fakecel tbhtbhngldedsrs
I'm not really that bothered by handholding or hugging tbh.

What really pisses me off is when posters have kissing, sex, gettings HJs, getting BJs, boob touching, ass touching, vag touching. Those are what really make a true fakecel imo.

We'll never agree on that