Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Not having access to an 8+ male is what causes female depression

80/20 rule. There are only few Chads, Staceys are ten a penny. Supply and demand, simple economics. Chad doesn't need to degrade himself before super-Stacey, because the difference between super-Stacey and regular-Stacey isn't that great. At best they're equal.

In any population, there are always more fertile men of a given physical type than women, pure biology. So these "chads", however you define them, will have to struggle if they want to date their equivalents.

In any population, there are always more fertile men of a given physical type than women, pure biology. So these "chads", however you define them, will have to struggle if they want to date their equivalents.

60 year old men are fertile. Stacey has no interest in fucking them.

Exactly. You got it. Imagine this image. You have one bee's nest with only one fertile female bee inside, the male bee's number hundreds trying to get inside, compete and mate with the sole female. This is how it is for any teen to 30-something plain, non-fat, acceptable looking woman at any given time.

ccfcff_e27a3afbebb241b5b1fd9c7e9702dfb0~mv2.jpg

35-50 year old Chads are like unicorns, outside of hollywood/surgeryland.
Men don't decay in looks that much, and with time they acquire status and resources to make up for it. Time is a lot more deadly to women. A 40-50 y/o woman has 0 SMV to a 40-50 y/o chad who wants children.
Exactly. You got it. Imagine this image. You have one bee's nest with only one fertile female bee inside, the male bee's number hundreds trying to get inside, compete and mate with the sole female. This is how it is for any teen to 30-something plain, non-fat, acceptable looking woman at any given time.

ccfcff_e27a3afbebb241b5b1fd9c7e9702dfb0~mv2.jpg
Agreed. It is the biggest form of "inequality" in our society. And still we are bombarded with ridiculous stories about the "pay gap". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Men don't decay in looks that much

lol yeah they do. They just have less to lose. Are you in the right place?

and with time they acquire status

lol, yeah, 25 year old staceys swoon over 45 year old bank managers.

resources

betabuxing. Femoids don't even need to give men sex for their resources anymore. The welfare state exists for that. Men are tax drones and femoids can shit out a few kids and live happily ever after.

How old are you, man?

Women rate men higher when they are in a relationship or married (to somebody else) . Many of them will rather go for a married man, than for a single beta or omega. I think being married or in relationship increases the score of a man at least by 2 points, if he hadn't been >8 before.

lol yeah they do. They just have less to lose. Are you in the right place?

Are you unironically suggesting men and women age equally badly?

l
lol, yeah, 25 year old staceys swoon over 45 year old bank managers.

I see stranger things every day. Plenty of women on dating sites in their 30s look for men in their 40s, which is enough to fuck up the proportion.

Mostly 25 y/o Staceys only swoon over themselves.

l
betabuxing. Femoids don't even need to give men sex for their resources anymore. The welfare state exists for that. Men are tax drones and femoids can shit out a few kids and live happily ever after.

Doesn't change the fact that women are attracted to status and would rather have a man with money than live off welfare at the minimum level.

l
How old are you, man?
Early 30s.

Incel: I deserve a decent girl whom appreciates me, and won't betray me.
Society: Lower your standards and man up, go date a 40 year old femlet who has had multiple chads in her life with 7 children. There is no other option than this one option due to the entire female population aiming for the 10% of men whilst never seeking for someone of their own caliber.

Some bitch: I want a 10/10 chad boyfriend to cater to my every need and treat me like a princess. He needs to buy me thousands of dollars of materialistic items and worship me like the untouchable goddess I am.
Society: We're deeply sorry, and we will try our best to provide you with as many chads as you want with a failsafe of beta orbiters to catch your fall when you inevitably blow your chances.
This

Are you unironically suggesting men and women age equally badly?

I see stranger things every day. Plenty of women on dating sites in their 30s look for men in their 40s, which is enough to fuck up the proportion.

Mostly 25 y/o Staceys only swoon over themselves.

Doesn't change the fact that women are attracted to status and would rather have a man with money than live off welfare at the minimum level.

Early 30s.

They do. If you think you've aged well @ 35-40, you probably had no looks to lose. It's a myth that old men tell themselves.

They swoon over Chad. There are just so few Chads around. Like I said, supply and demand. You decrease the supply, the demand increases. True Chads are in charge. Unless they're stupid enough to knock someone up or get married.

Sure, that's why r/deadbedrooms exist. Who wants to betabux for a 30-something hag who has sworn off blowjobs?

They do. If you think you've aged well @ 35-40, you probably had no looks to lose. It's a myth that old men tell themselves.

Rather, the (modern) myth is that women age as well as men, which propagated by the media, feminists and others who want to feel good about throwing away their best years travelling, working and postponing what a woman is supposed to do.

Loss of fertility is evolutionary death. JFL if you think that has no implications in the rest of the body.

They swoon over Chad. There are just so few Chads around. Like I said, supply and demand. You decrease the supply, the demand increases. True Chads are in charge. Unless they're stupid enough to knock someone up or get married.

If that was the case you would see Stacies approaching these Chads, but even most successful guys out there get the shit from good looking and average looking women. Their hit/miss ratio is even below an average looking woman.

You can believe it is all due to some hidden ultra super alpha, or you can draw the reasonable conclusion that men and women behave differently.

Sure, that's why r/deadbedrooms exist. Who wants to betabux for a 30-something hag who has sworn off blowjobs?

Not sure what you are alluding here. Nobody should support a woman who can't give children. Children are the key issue. Sex is secondary.

I can't understand for a minute how you guys can stand being friends with chad or women. I have felt much better after I stopped having friends, I don't get suifuels that often anymore.

Rather, the (modern) myth is that women age as well as men, which propagated by the media, feminists and others who want to feel good about throwing away their best years travelling, working and postponing what a woman is supposed to do.

Loss of fertility is evolutionary death. JFL if you think that has no implications in the rest of the body.

If that was the case you would see Stacies approaching these Chads, but even most successful guys out there get the shit from good looking and average looking women. Their hit/miss ratio is even below an average looking woman.

You can believe it is all due to some hidden ultra super alpha, or you can draw the reasonable conclusion that men and women behave differently.

Not sure what you are alluding here. Nobody should support a woman who can't give children. Children are the key issue. Sex is secondary.

Women do age worse than men, but men still age. A guy in his 30s is generally less attractive than a man in his 20s(which is what I’ve seen many MGTOW’s argue against). Agepill is real no matter who you are.

Women do age worse than men, but men still age. A guy in his 30s is generally less attractive than a man in his 20s(which is what I’ve seen many MGTOW’s argue against). Agepill is real no matter who you are.
Of course men go down in looks 25+, specially 40+. But it is nowhere near as bad as women. That and fertility issues make up for a huge sex ratio imbalance in the dating market.

Of course men go down in looks 25+, specially 40+. But it is nowhere near as bad as women. That and fertility issues make up for a huge sex ratio imbalance in the dating market.

But male thirst makes up for it. A woman who hasn’t had a kid by 40 probably doesn’t want them. Plenty of young men, even normie-tier, will have casual sex with a 50-60 yo foid. And some will be up to betabuxx. Women will always have a high SMV in comparison to men.

But male thirst makes up for it. A woman who hasn’t had a kid by 40 probably doesn’t want them. Plenty of young men, even normie-tier, will have casual sex with a 50-60 yo foid. And some will be up to betabuxx. Women will always have a high SMV in comparison to men.

Maybe in terms of raw sex, but none of these normies will stick with the 40 y/o if they can have a relationship with a woman who can have children. It would have to be a case where the normies don't want children either, but even then his instincts will tell him to do otherwise.

A 40 y/o infertile Stacy is not going to approach young men. So she pretty much withdraws herself from the dating market unless there is an exception case.

Last edited:
High IQ Title. Very accurate, I like it.

No, the myth is that men age like wine and women age like milk, based on centuries of propaganda by old men. The face decays more sharply than the body, male attractiveness is in the face. And, again, men just have no SMV to lose.

Staceys do approach Chads. They just do it discretely. And that's just the social paradigm. Plus testosterone and men desiring sex more, and women being mostly indifferent to sex. Rejection means nothing to a Chad, because he knows that even those who reject him want to fuck him. It's like walking down an endless street of takeouts at lunchtime and some being closed. Who cares, move on to the next one.

Who cares about children? Being Father is being a cuck. I'd rather be Incel than be a slave at the whim of a woman (who decides whether you have a child or not). Why do you think MGTOW exists?

Seems like you're coping that it's over. 16-27 is life, the rest is a slow death. And things have changed incredibly over just the last 10 years. I'm 32, and I can't even believe how young women behave today. It's the Tinder age. Hypergamy and sexual selectivity have never been so pronounced.

No, the myth is that men age like wine and women age like milk, based on centuries of propaganda by old men. The face decays more sharply than the body, male attractiveness is in the face. And, again, men just have no SMV to lose.
Nobody becomes better looking with age. But the point is that women decay for more rapidly.

Staceys do approach Chads. They just do it discretely. And that's just the social paradigm. Plus testosterone and men desiring sex more, and women being mostly indifferent to sex. Rejection means nothing to a Chad, because he knows that even those who reject him want to fuck him. It's like walking down an endless street of takeouts at lunchtime and some being closed. Who cares, move on to the next one.

If a woman is flat out approaching a man, that is already a sign right there that she is not Stacy. True Stacies never approach anybody because they don't have to. At most one of them would give an indication of interest or make themselves available for approach but flat out approaching is out of the question for their supremacist mentality. Men are supposed to do X, Y and Z. Even a Chad is a nigger to them.

Rejection means nothing to a Chad, because he knows that even those who reject him want to fuck him. It's like walking down an endless street of takeouts at lunchtime and some being closed. Who cares, move on to the next one.

Same could be said about most men. Most women would have sex with most men if they were stranded in deserted island or whatever. It doesn't mean anything and rejection is a deeply negative experience no matter who you are.

Who cares about children? Being Father is being a cuck.

Reproduciton is the endgame of all this. Being a father is precisely the opposite of being a cuck, because you are using the woman for only thing that she is good for.- make children.

I'd rather be Incel than be a slave at the whim of a woman (who decides whether you have a child or not).

How is being a father more of slave than a relationship? If anything you are making her the slave by using her body for replicating your genes.

Why do you think MGTOW exists?

That's an easy one: incels in denial + shitty divorce laws.

Seems like you're coping that it's over. 16-27 is life, the rest is a slow death.

16-27 life sucked big time. Now it sucks big time too. I have always hated school, college, parties and other supposedly great "life experiences" anyway. So I'm sticking around trying to find happiness in my own way.

And things have changed incredibly over just the last 10 years. I'm 32, and I can't even believe how young women behave today. It's the Tinder age. Hypergamy and sexual selectivity have never been so pronounced.

Dating sites are a piece of the puzzle. More important is the advent of modernity: women who waste their best years with travels, career, master degrees and other nonsense. There is no pressure on young women to build a family and have a relationship, which causes them to devalue men enormously.

JFL at getting cucked by a Chad friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back